This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Tribal Council #2 - Beruwala

Topic » [S1] Tribal Council #2 -..

2734 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Alex- is it disheartening to be back at tribal council again so soon?
Chandler- you carried a lot of weight in today's challenge. Do you think that makes you responsible for the loss?
Clark- what are you basing your vote off of tonight?
Connor- who should be feeling nervous tonight?
Hudson- Do you think tonight's vote is going to be united, split, or scattered?
Jake- have any divisions in the tribe become noticeable?
Nick- you had a small confrontation with the other tribe after the challenge today. Do you think that could potentially harm you at a swap or merge?
Robin- One could argue it's your fault the tribe lost today, due to the last phrase being incorrect. Are you scared this will cost you the game?

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW AT 7 PM EASTERN, WHERE THEY WILL BE READ. FAILURE TO VOTE WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE, AND THREE SELF VOTES WILL RESULT IN EVACUATION FROM THE GAME.
2734 days 22 hours ago
Robinhood99
Robin- One could argue it's your fault the tribe lost today, due to the last phrase being incorrect. Are you scared this will cost you the game?

I don't think I should leave for catching my mistake after I posted it.
2734 days 22 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Hudson- Do you think tonight's vote is going to be united, split, or scattered?

It's hard to tell entirely, but if I had to guess, I'd say either split or scattered. Only because I can tell a lot of us are basing our votes based on today's challenge or strategy wise.
2734 days 22 hours ago
Lacrimosa
I don't know who should be feeling nervous honestly since all of us showed up.....there's no easy vote like there was last round.

And about the challenge - I thought we did great, much better than last time and came oh-so-close!!! Regarding Chandler and Robin, I commend their bravery for stepping up. Although I wish I could have had a chance to answer a round, I'm not excellent at unscrambling words, let alone phrases, so maybe it was for the best! =)
2734 days 22 hours ago
Cornelia
Jake- have any divisions in the tribe become noticeable?

I think at the moment the tribe is really unified. Our first tribal council the majority of the tribe voted together and agreed on the first vote and since then nothing has really happened to cause a divide from what I've heard.
2734 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Completely have no clue there's plenty of people I haven't talked to so it could be last minute for me
2734 days 22 hours ago
Brandt69
Nick- you had a small confrontation with the other tribe after the challenge today. Do you think that could potentially harm you at a swap or merge?

im not worried.
2734 days 22 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Chandler- you carried a lot of weight in today's challenge. Do you think that makes you responsible for the loss?

NO. I am not responsible for the loss at all today! i got us two points and if our tribe couldnt get the job done then thats our own fault. i am definitely not responsible for todays loss at all! honestly i think we need to stick with the most active people.
2733 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
I'll go tally the votes.
2733 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2733 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
I'll read the votes.
2733 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
First vote...
2733 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Clark.
2733 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Second vote...
2733 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Clark.

Two votes Clark.
2733 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Third vote...

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!