This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3 HoH Competition Part I

Topic » Final 3 HoH Competition Part I

2473 days ago
Brogs17
Welcome!
2473 days ago
Gamerden13
James: Here we go...
2473 days ago
DrPepsi
Will

oh god
2473 days ago
Brogs17
I would just like to say Congratulations to all of you for making it this far! Each of you have defeat the odds in one way or another to make it to where you are now. You all beat out the twist of Diamonds vs. Stones, you all beat out 8 other Newbies and 7 of the best Vets in Celebrity Big Brother History, and you all beat out 16 other Houseguests to get to this Final 3!

Now is the time where you really need to bring it! Do not let all your hard work go to waste!

This is it!
2473 days ago
Brogs17
Now, tonight's Part 1 of the Final HoH Competition will be a 24 hour Endurance Competition.

I have set you guys up in a poll in Stars mode. So, now you can add a picture and text below your pictures. Here's what you have to do. You must put a picture of your celebrity next to your username picture, and then you must put the name of your celebrity underneath in the text, NOTHING ELSE! You must do this BEFORE you even star campaigning for votes. If you campaign first, then you will automatically be disqualified from the competition!

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE'S ALLOWED TO SPAM! IF A PAST CAST MEMBER SPAMS FOR YOU THEN YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATED! If someone spams for you who doesn't like you, so that you will be eliminated, than I will not eliminate you!

Does Everyone Understand?

Say "Ready" once you have read the instructions!
2473 days ago
DrPepsi
Will

Of fucking course another fucking spam
2473 days ago
DrPepsi
Will

If I quit cn we just go to the next round
2473 days ago
Gamerden13
James: Ready! ^^
2473 days ago
Brogs17
No, Will you cannot quit!
2473 days ago
DrPepsi
Well then your wasting 24 hours I'm sick of this bullshit
2473 days ago
Brogs17
Plus, how bad would it look in the Jury if you just quit the first competition!
2473 days ago
Brogs17
The competition starts in 3...
2473 days ago
Brogs17
2473 days ago
Brogs17
2473 days ago
DrPepsi
How bad would it look that you've done THIS FUCKING COMPETITON TIMES THIS SEASON

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!