This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3 Eviction Ceremony

Topic » Final 3 Eviction Ceremony

3002 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Welcome!
3002 days 4 hours ago
rahrah
James:
Here and super happy ahha
3002 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
James, you are about to make the final and most important decision of the season, but before you do, Drake and Lucas, you have 2 minutes to tell James why he should take you!
3002 days 4 hours ago
rahrah
James:
BTW im gonna be writing a speech for my final eviction ahah
3002 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Lucas

Ok I'll be quick James I have had a fun time playing with you. I know me and you have went through this final homestretch together and hope we can finish it in final 2 so if you like to please take me. I love you drama Gl to tou
3002 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Then, start writing it now James!
3002 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Lucas

I won't be able to see it like on 1% rn but Gl drake my honor from another monmy
3002 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
Everyone on the jury likes Lucas and half the ppl on jury hate me and two votes for me will be nullified so you'll have a atleast 90 percent chance to win against I'd just like to make f2 to hear jury and ppl don't like u on jury for whatever reason so if Lucas is sitting by u he'll win. Done
3002 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Alright, James please say who you would like to evict!
3002 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Lucad

Good point drake but I don't think I'll win like that.
3002 days 4 hours ago
rahrah
James:

Guys this game has been my favorite hands down and I played this game with my heart and soul. In my social game and my competitive game. I respect both of you tremendously, but my decision is purely strategy and to see who wil come on top. Lucas you floated through the game and didn’t do anything to hurt the jury at all. Drake you played well kinda was mean to some jury members and also you lost two jury votes. My decision is to continue the so called turfwar into the finale therefore im taking Drake to my final 2. Sorry Lucas I respect you but I don’t think I would win against you im so sorry.
3002 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Lucas
Wow betrayal yep you lost my vote buh bye
3002 days 4 hours ago
rahrah
James:
Im evicting Lucas im so so sorry
3002 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
It's official! Lucas, you have been evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother House!
3002 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
Drake

*sighs* *ejaculates*. Yes
3002 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Lucad

And I did not float boo boo I played strategically to my advantages

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!