This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 11 PoV Ceremony

Topic » Week 11 PoV Ceremony

3004 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Taylor:

I am honestly not bitter, I just don't want the fake "respect" messages from people, that will only hurt your chances of getting my vote. I am happy I made it this far after joining on a limb, getting evicted, coming back, and nearly tying my record.
3004 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
Drake

Honestly good rudders taykor u were irritating as fuck I'm glad I get to get u out a 2nd time
3004 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
*riddens*
3004 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Taylor:

Drake, do you realize that no one will vote for you based on the way you are acting? I wouldn't be rude and hurt your chances of winning.
3004 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Lucas

I get that you think that was a bullshit speech but no I meant it I am sorry and everyone said You will win and I want you to as well so I had to make that decision
3004 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
Drake

Taylor shit up you're one of the dumbest players ever just all brawn lol
3004 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Taylor:

I understand, Lucas
3004 days 4 hours ago
rahrah
James:
Drake please be quiet
3004 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
HEAD TO THE EVICTION CEREMONY!
3004 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Taylor:

Drake, luckily for myself, I actually know how to speak correctly, and I did not have a child as a teenager, so I think I am doing pretty well for myself.

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!