This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Can I just say this

Topic » Can I just say this

3026 days ago
steve4280
This week is extremely important obviously. I honestly don't know which side this house is on in this "turf war" but if you're with Laurie,James and Demi you'll be used as a puppet for them to get to f3 they'll the best chalkenge players here and that's a given and Laurie is extremely controlling and wants to control the game. only reason me Adele and Ryan is working together is because it was out of necessity to go against them,so choose wisely this week and for the rest of the game in general. That's it
3025 days 23 hours ago
rahrah
James:

HAHAHA ok Drake, do this when one of us wins HOH then plead to the house. Your getting in to early
3025 days 23 hours ago
steve4280
Drake

Just speaking my mind and speaking the truth
3025 days 23 hours ago
steve4280
Drake

Everyone here knows one of u three will win hoh cuz y'all dominate the challenges so much
3025 days 23 hours ago
smooth
Demi drake why don't you just shut up your always messaging me begging that I won't go after you and it's just simply pathetic you are a disgrace. You have made yourself my #1 target. All you do is bitch and whine and I'm sick of it. Grow a pair of balls
3025 days 23 hours ago
steve4280
Drake

*sings hotline bling* anyways I'm not like I'm lying
3025 days 19 hours ago
rahrah
James:

But you and Adele have won comps aswell so your points to get us out is idiotic and don't make sense
3025 days 13 hours ago
steve4280
Drakes

Yes it does the house knows
3025 days 13 hours ago
rahrah
James:

You sound Crazy the house knows the house knows weird
3025 days 12 hours ago
adelelover
Adele

-rolls eyes at the whole conversation-

Drake you said this 1 billion times already !!!

It's true

But stay positive people!!!!!!!

I hate this turf war honestly because that is always the main focus and nothing else

I want drama that does not have to do with the turf war

Can we all just shut up about it already!!!!

I am not saying I won't target Laurie Demi or James

I am just saying lets just shut up about it!!!!!
3025 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Laurie:
This is genuinely pathetic, I don't see myself, James or Demi creating these forums when you win HoH yet you just made a 7 mail plea to us to end this battle and be allies???

Where is the logic... Please... amuse me.
3025 days 6 hours ago
adelelover
Adele

Eww allies

I want to end the bickering and us talking shit about each other
3025 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
Drake

Why do y'all always call me pathetic? Because I won't let y'all dominate the game?
3025 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Laurie:
No... You're pathetic because you spent the entirety of this morning pleading me to align with you?
3025 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
Drake

That's not true all I said was the turf war is hurting everyone which it is but I guess we have no other choice until one side completely leaves
3025 days 2 hours ago
Johnrocker
Same dawg

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!