This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5 Immunity Challenge

Topic » Week 5 Immunity Challenge

3027 days ago
Neme91
Lucas

Laurie you can't bully people. How bout you use social skills instead of bullying tactics to keep James here. Cause they are only 3 of them voting James while the rest of us has to a choose which side to pick. So try being nice and maybe just maybe James can stay and you still ave a number against them.
3026 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
Lucy; Thank you Lucas. I appreciate.the save.
3026 days 23 hours ago
adelelover
Adele

Hi everyone!

Congrats Lucas !

I am glad new people are winning comps!
3026 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Laurie:
I don't need a social game, I won All-Stars by forcing a girl to quit, slagging off the Jury and repeatedly doing what I'm doing now.
I'm sorry that I just disagree with what people are doing in this game by calling Myself/James/Demi more of threats than Drake/Adele/Ryan when they've won the same amount of comps as us... -_-
3026 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Laurie:
That's why I never want to speak to Robert at all in this game because he's shoved his head so far up their ass that he doesn't understand how to play his 'OWN' game.

But what exactly? Does he think he'll win us all over in the end with his Rainbow kisses and his Unicorn stickers?
It's pathetic.
3026 days 8 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Ryan
Newsflash Laurie this isn't all Stars bitch
3026 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Laurie:
Newsflash, atleast I'm the only worthy All-Star still in this cast considering the rest of you lot went home Pre-Jury/Early Jury.
Atleast I'll be remembered for something unlike you Ryan sweetheart.
3026 days 5 hours ago
steve4280
Drake

Thankyou queen Laurie...or do you want us to all officially start calling you God?
3026 days 1 hour ago
doubledarefan01
Ryan
No one wants to remember u heartless bitch

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!