This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 PoV Ceremony

Topic » Week 8 PoV Ceremony

3824 days ago
lassidoggy
Jenny

Thank you George
3824 days ago
Brogs17
Alright, it looks like Emma will be replacing Macklemore! Either Josh or Emma will be leaving us tomorrow night and entering into the Jury House!
3824 days ago
Joe1120
George: You're welcome Jenny :(
3824 days ago
Brogs17
I would just like to point out...
3824 days ago
Brogs17
How the game can completely change. James was the very first target of the game and was almost set to leave and now he is in the Final 5. Josh, at one point, was a target set to go home and he is still here. Jenny was even evicted, and now she has a spot in the Final 5. Emma has never been nominated and now she has a chance of going home tomorrow night. This game can change completely very fast!
3824 days ago
lassidoggy
Jenny

Amen
3824 days ago
rahrah
James:
Yeah very interesting and fun isin't it
3824 days ago
Joe1120
George:
Nothin for me ok bye
3823 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
Josh:
Oh my gosh :( I cant believe this
3823 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
Josh
Eviction Speech:
I've been fighting to be here this whole time, and it hasn't been easy. I've tried my hardest, and no matter what happens, I'm going to leave with my head held high. It was great to do this with all of you. I've been a target in this house all game, but I hope that you consider keeping me
3823 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
Emma:
Eviction Speech:
Okay, I'm quite nervous but I'll tell you the truth - Josh is possibly the strongest candidate to win this season, he has physical, social, and strategy all nailed down, he is basically perfect in all terms of gameplay, I really care for you all and I want to stay, I want another chance to fight another day, just give me one more chance at this game.

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!