This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2412 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
-Final 2 enter-
We'll now bring in the members of the Jury
-Jury enters-
Adam, Julian, Kara, Connor, Stoner, Robby, Mearl, Lindsey, and Seb, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Welcome to your Final Tribal Council. Allie and Erik - the two of you have done what 15 others could not, which is make it to this point. But now, the power shifts to the Jury. 9 people you both had a hand in voting out, whether it was directly or indirectly, now must decide your fate.

You each may post an opening statement. The Jury may ask questions/make comments.

JURORS - Remember that you are voting for a winner. I cannot stress this fact enough. Feel free to ask questions and make comments to help you make your decision. When you know who you want to vote for, send me your vote.
-----
Votes are due @ 7pm EST on Wednesday (September 20, 2017).
FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ONLY TIME IN THE GAME, YOU CANNOT SWITCH YOUR VOTE ONCE YOU SEND IT IN!
If you want to include an explanation as to why you vote for the person you do, go ahead.

LIVE Reunion will take place on Wednesday @ 8:30pm EST (September 20, 2017), where the votes will be read, and a winner will be crowned!
2412 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hello everyone! I'm going to begin my Finals speech by thanking Njudas for the game and the memories from being apart of his series. And I promise to keep this opening as short as possible. I'd like to thank every one of you on the Jury for the Battle y'all gave me this season. It was truly a journey and one of the toughest experiences I've had during my time playing g.games.

Now. I'd like to begin my opening by pointing out some of my achievements I've made in this series as well as this game. I first made my appearance in NJ's series 560 Days ago when I was cast for Season 1 of Gen 2 - Survivor Jordan. Going back to Jordan. I was forced to play an entirely different game I was able to throughout this season. I used my social skills to keep the target off my back for as long as possible. But, my back was forced against a wall as my closest ally became the Merge boot. RIP @Guigi After that. I was forced to give a strenuous amount of effort into challenges managing to win 6 consecutive challenges while winning the Final Immunity Challenge that would secure my spot in Finals. Aside from my challenge wins. I was able to make it to FTC with 0 votes cast against me and missed out on a near perfect game in a Final Juror vote of 6-1. Back then; I was an Underdog.

This time around I wanted to play a different game. And I believe I was able to achieve that. Including my 2 Individual wins this season. I hold the Record for 2nd Most Individual wins of all time throughout Gen 2 with 8 wins total. But, this time around I never needed to rely on Individual wins. I was able to downplay my game much like others attempted throughout this game. But, I managed to do so outlasting everyone with the same strategy. I did my best to play as socially as possible which allowed me to be a strategic powerhouse throughout this game. I made bold plays to further myself and my allies throughout this game. And I said on more than one occasion to many of your Jurors that "I am here to win" and I firmly believe I played a game that is hopefully deemed worthy by many of you Jurors.

I know there is a ton of controversy behind my gameplay and a ton of you may feel a certain type of way about my actions throughout this game. But, now is the time to clear the air. By securing my spot in Finals. I am able to answer all of your questions that may still be unanswered. I just hope you are all coming into this FTC open-minded as I gave this game 110% from Day 1. I made it here on my own terms. I was extremely game savvy and completely aware of everything going on behind the scenes which I hope I will be able to show you all tonight. I made a bold play using my Idol on an unlikely ally who later became my rival. At F4. I wanted a F3 of Allie Lindsey and myself to give myself the best chances of winning. However, neither trusted the other and I was unable to get out my target losing who was my closest ally throughout this game. However; I was able to win the Final Challenge and succeed in taking out my target and rival going into the Final obstacles of this game.

Now, before I go any further into detail of more of my game. I'd like to to turn things over to you Jurors who are here to cast your votes for the winner of NJ's Final Season of Gen 2. I believe I stayed true to the Testament of the game of Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. I was never a target until the tonight and only ever received 1 vote this entire game due to my social ties made throughout this game. I gave this game a hell of a run. And it would be nice to end on a good note with being able to say I was the 1st and Final winner of NJ's 2nd Generation. With that said. I'll be completely honest with you all at this time as I wasn't able to be completely honest to some of you during my time in this game. Gl Allie!
2412 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
hi Erik and Allie! I want to ask y'all a couple questions

First, an overall question.

Which CBS Survivor contestant do you feel you played most similar to and who do you feel the other played most similar too? In this question, I want to see how self-conscious you are. Idc if you say a winner or a losing finalist or someone who didn't even make final tribal, I care if the gameplay is accurate to what I'm thinking of you, and how you see yourself.

Next, individual questions

Erik, I'd like to know what your biggest move was and why it was important for your game. Meaning if I didn't make this move, i wouldn't be here right now. And winning final immunity shouldn't be your answer because yes, if you didn't win that theres a chance you wouldn't be here.

Allie, we have never had a single conversation. Both in the game, out of the game, or in any game on tengaged to my knowledge. Should that be a factor in my vote? If not, why? What game move have you done to convince me that even though we have never spoke at all, I should still give you my vote.

Good luck
2412 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Erik and Allie... congratulations on making it to the end of the game. You two were some of my closest allies towards the end of the game and i'm happy to see you both here. I think you both made some mistakes in the game but you've managed to overcome them.

I'm going to ask you each the same questions and giving you word/number restrictions for answers to keep them concise. I think the person that played the game the best will be able to make it shine without needing to write an eloquent persuasive essay.

1. On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you that you will win this game? 1 being- definitely losing, 10 being definitely winning. I only want one whole number and no explanation!

2. In 100 words or less tell me why YOU deserved to win this game.

3. In 100 words or less tell me why the other finalist does not deserve to win the game (don't use this to further tout your game as that was the last question!).

4. In 100 words or less tell me what you biggest mistake in the game was and how did you over come it?

Good luck to both of you.
2412 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Sweet! Thanks for the questions guys! I will answer them once Allie gets time to post her Opening statement out of respect for her! If your questions aren't answered tonight. I will for sure answer everything in the A.M as I have tomorrow off from working a double tonight!
2412 days 10 hours ago
DavidM7
Kara was robbed
2412 days 10 hours ago
cjuddy
My first question to you both is compare yourself to a game of thrones character and if you dont watch game of thrones then you will be not be getting my vote
2412 days 10 hours ago
cjuddy
To clarify, compare your gameplay THIS season to a GOT character. Looking for honest answers
2412 days 9 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Hello Jury! and NJKoda, who I guess people call NJudas, which I am apparently completely oblivious to because I had no idea but it would of been extremely helpful to know in the final immunity challenge! ;)

Coming into a game like this was hard.  Though I’ve been on this site longer than I would like to admit to you all, I have just recently began participating and getting involved in the Group Game Community.  The first game that I really did was NJ’s Survivor: Puerto Rico, and I ended up winning.  I was nervous about playing this All Winner’s season because I know that a lot of the group gamers are friends with each other and will already have those initial relationships that I will lack.  But I think I was able to make some great new friends in this game, and that makes me the happiest.

Now to talk about gameplay, I have always considered myself more of a social and strategic player.  However, I was able to win challenges when I needed to and also realized when it was okay for me to not win the challenge.  Also, to talk on my voting decisions, I believe in loyalty and I stayed loyal to everyone that I could and I hope you remember that when casting your votes.  I respect a loyal gameplay and I’m proud to say I got here without playing too dirty.  I defended the people I was loyal to and I repaid the favor to those who were loyal to me to the best of my ability.  I feel like I was smart and I was able to see things coming before they happened.  When people did not listen, that is when I had to switch my targets in order to advance in this game, sort of like being able to get someone before they got me idea.

Im open to answering any questions from the Jurors as you are deciding who to vote for in this final.  I take games I play very seriously, and I believe that good gameplay and loyalty should always be rewarded.  It would feel good to come out of this with a win.  I’ve had a lot of fun and hope to see you all around this site again. Gl Erik!
2412 days 9 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Also, I will try to answer questions tonight, and if I don't get to your questions before I go to sleep, I will get to them Monday Night and Tuesday.. I Promise! I have a huge event to work tomorrow starting very early and ending very late so dont fret! :)
2412 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Adam -

Which CBS Survivor contestant do you feel you played most similar to and who do you feel the other played most similar too? In this question, I want to see how self-conscious you are. Idc if you say a winner or a losing finalist or someone who didn't even make final tribal, I care if the gameplay is accurate to what I'm thinking of you, and how you see yourself.

I'll begin with Allie's comparison here! And it's a tough feature as there are a few names who come to mind! But, I've narrowed it down to 3 castaways and ultimately feel as though Allie's gameplay throughout this season is very comparable to Tina Wesson. But, not the Tina Wesson we witnessed in Australia Outback. I think we witnessed her loyalty throughout this game on several occasions. But, much like the Tina Wesson in BvW. We witnessed how laid back of a game she played as she never did much to shift the power in her favor til the late end game.

As for me. I came to the conclusion of comparing my gameplay to John Cochran in FvF2. Not in the sense that I ran the game. But, in the sense I had to play a very selfish game to get myself to this point before all of you today. But, every decision I made was extremely calculated and it was to give myself the best chances of sitting here tonight.
2412 days 9 hours ago
Emotion
*Stands up to address the final 2*

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DimwittedPoliteFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

Hello Allie, Erik! I'm very proud of both of you for making it this far and getting the chance to plead your case. I think both of you have played solid games in your own rights.

Allie, your game is very under the radar on purpose. That's something I think is majorly underrated and I respect you for being able to take that to the end of you original season and once again taking it to the end this time around. No matter the outcome tonight I think you played really well and none of these jurors can take that away from you. You're over there for a reason and we're all over here for a reason. I look forward to reading your speech and shedding some light on your game cause I honestly think you played a hell of a lot harder than you're getting credit for. My only question for you is this:

Allie: Seb has told many people that you were just his puppet and he controlled you for a portion of the game. I for one think that's bullshit but I want you to have the opportunity to address that specifically and explain your strategy especially from the final 6 on.

Ok, now Erik...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/4ecac0d11168a68f12d6189877cf2c56/tumblr_nf3qlyYAnd1u3v37oo1_250.gif

You are such a well rounded player. I know better than to let you get this far but I had a lot of fun playing with you this season. Obviously you had a couple jury management issues. So I want you to take this opportunity and let us the Jury know what you wish you could have done differently, or even if the votes were all the same, situations you maybe could have handled better if you could go back and do it all again.

I hope that the jurors here tonight can look past the game moves that you had to make to get here and put personal feelings aside and look at both Erik and Allie's games side by side and just pick whichever game they honestly think deserves to not only be the winner of Survivor. Not only a two-time winner of Survivor. But the winner of all winners. Good luck to you both tonight
2412 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Adam -

Erik, I'd like to know what your biggest move was and why it was important for your game. Meaning if I didn't make this move, i wouldn't be here right now. And winning final immunity shouldn't be your answer because yes, if you didn't win that theres a chance you wouldn't be here.

Alright! Good question as I was involved in a ton of your votesoffs this season. And I wanted to say blindsiding Stoner with my Idol was my Grand move. But, I think that move was solely for my resume. So, really giving this thought. I would say turning on Julian and writing down his name would be one of my personal best decisions this game. Like I said I played a selfish game. And I can admit it. But, every move I made was to get myself to this point in the game. I never actively pushed for Julian to leave. In fact I pushed for Chris to leave during the F10 as I was completely aware of relations everyone had in this game. But, with people such as Allie, Mearl, Robby and even Julian himself not wanting to target Chris. I was forced to make the toughest decision I had to make throughout this entire game. It was completely selfish of me. But, this is the move I strongly feel I had to make or "I would not be sitting here tonight" (Especially considering the fact that everyone in the game was completely aware of the bond Julian and I had) Which I'd like to add was not personal in the slightest. I adore Julian and I hope others can attest to me being VERY against writing his name down. However, to further my game and keep my bonds intact. I was forced into playing my hand the best way I could. I never intended to hurt anyone, especially someone I hold so much respect for. I hope the indepth explanation behind Julian's vote off can alter everyone's perception of how dirty of a game I've played as nothing was intentional.
2412 days 9 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Adam-

“Allie, we have never had a single conversation. Both in the game, out of the game, or in any game on tengaged to my knowledge. Should that be a factor in my vote? If not, why? What game move have you done to convince me that even though we have never spoke at all, I should still give you my vote.”

Hey, sorry we really never really had the chance to talk.  I guess the stars never aligned for us to have a conversation in this game.  On the bright side of that though, I never betrayed or lied to you because you literally never had my word on anything.  I heard from around the bush that you are an excellent gameplayer, so getting you out early was to my favor, so take that as a compliment.  I think that loyalty should be rewarded and while I will mention specific game moves in my responses to others, which I encourage you to also read, I think the biggest thing that should be recognized is the fact that I was able to stay true to my word to the people who did speak to me. 

But also, I wish we did get to speak so hit me up on Skype homie.
2412 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Mearl -

1. On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you that you will win this game? 1 being- definitely losing, 10 being definitely winning. I only want one whole number and no explanation!

2. In 100 words or less tell me why YOU deserved to win this game.

I deserve to win this game because I only ever game my word to 3 people in this game. That was to yourself, Lindsey and Allie. And the 4 of us managed to make F5 proving I looked out for those I ultimately gave my word too. Yes, I played selfish. But, I had to separate my emotions for the sake of my own game. I may not have played a completely honest game. But, I did what I feel needed to be done.

3. In 100 words or less tell me why the other finalist does not deserve to win the game (don't use this to further tout your game as that was the last question!).

I adore Allie as much as anyone else! But, I strongly believe I played stronger in every aspect of this game. Sure she was never seen as a huge threat throughout this game. But, I think she felt comfortable with being seen in this light. Being likable shouldn't be the sole factor in why Allie is deserving of the title of Battle Royale. I personally think you should all take everything said tonight into consideration when locking in your vote for a winner tonight.

4. In 100 words or less tell me what you biggest mistake in the game was and how did you over come it?

In all honesty. I can admit that my Idol being played on Sebby was my biggest mistake in this game as this was the moment I loss whatever control I felt I had over this game. I played my Idol out of faith that Seb would return the favor when it was most needed. And as the game neared its end. It took me until the tonight to overcome that mistake. But, I feel I corrected my mistake by bringing Allie with me to the Final Tribal Council as I feel Sebby had the stronger case to win between the two.
2412 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Connor  -

My first question to you both is compare yourself to a game of thrones character and if you don't watch game of thrones then you will be not be getting my vote

To clarify, compare your gameplay THIS season to a GOT character. Looking for honest answers

I was really looking forward to answering this question as I am a huge GOT stan! There are a ton of characters who I <3 on the show who I wish I could compare myself too. But, I was no Stark. Heck I wouldnt even compare my gameplay to that of a Targaryen. In all honesty! I would compare my gameplay to that of Petyr "Lord" Baelish. And for those who don't watch the show. I will explain why I chose to compare my game to this character in particular. It might be getting repetitive. But, I played extremely selfish this game. I can not stress this enough as I did everything for the benefit of my own agenda. Petyr Baelish is one of the most disgusting people in the Television series as he is cunningly worked himself into power by playing off other's emotions/agendas/secrets/strengths and weaknesses. I felt I did the same throughout this game as I was completely aware of everyone's relationships in this game (Very comparable to Lord Baelish on screen) But, everything I did. I did because I seen the benefit I could gain in the moves I ultimately decided to make!

Thanks for the amazing question Connor! Best Question I've had the opportunity of answering during my time playing g.games.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!