This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 16

Topic » BB2 - Day 16

2315 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Final Nominees this week are Liam and Rich

It is now time for the eviction voting to begin. The Head of Household, and the two nominees, are not allowed to vote. The rest of you will enter the diary room and cast your vote to evict. Chloe, as HOH, your vote will be the tiebreaker.

Please send me your votes to evict by 10am EST tomorrow.
Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against yourself.
Chloe, as HOH, still send me a vote for the tiebreaker, but it will only be counted if the votes tie.

We will be on break until after the Christmas after this, at a time yet to be determined.
2315 days 10 hours ago
NoChildSupport
That would suck to get evicted right before Christmas.
2315 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes and walk out the front door.
2315 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
By a vote of 2-0
Liam, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.
2315 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright Final 4

Enjoy Christmas Eve, and Christmas off.

We will return on Tuesday, December 26 at some point for the next HoH competition (I'll mail you all a time once I have a better idea of any plans I might end up having, and work schedules), and we will aim to complete the last regular week of competition before New Years Eve, and then we will begin in 2018 with the three-part Final HoH competition, final eviction, live jury questioning and reunion.
2315 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Great Game, Liam!

Congrats Ryan, Chloe, and Rich!!
2312 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The next HoH is non-live guys

I'll be posting it tonight @ 8pm EST, and you will get 24 hours to work on it.
2312 days 9 hours ago
NoChildSupport
Thank you guys so much for saving me ❤️
2312 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
"Tower of Hanoi"

In this flash puzzle challenge, you need to complete a Tower of Hanoi puzzle.

https://www.coolmath-games.com/0-tower-of-hanoi

Complete the puzzle, and when you get a score you like, send me a screenshot. You may only submit once.

NOTE: For your screenshot to count, you must have your Tengaged profile open in the shot like this: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh . This is to prevent cheating. Failure to do this correctly, and your screenshot will not be accepted, and you will be asked to provide a new one, or you’re score will be a zero.

You need to use 7 rings in your puzzle (just hit the up arrow once it loads in until you have 7 rings).

The houseguest with the best time will win Head of Household. If there is a tie, it will be broken by fewest amount of moves. If that doesn't break it, we go to Chatzy.

Any Questions?
2312 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
And like i said earlier, you have 24 hours to send me a screenshot either on TG or skype.
2312 days 8 hours ago
NoChildSupport
Rage Quit Challenge lol
2311 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
HoH Results:

Rich - Did Not Compete
Ryan - 266
Zyler - 363

RYAN WINS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD
2311 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ryan, noms will be due @ 10am EST tomorrow
2311 days 4 hours ago
Iceey
Okay I'm gonna make this kinda short and definitely sweet. Lol

Rich I'm gonna give you safety man, since you haven't been safe more the majority of the game.

I'm nominating you Chloe and you Zyler. I think you both are great people, but these nominations basically mean nothing. It's all about who can pull it out and win veto this week. I hope we have an honest and competitive power of veto and may the best player win!
2310 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe and Zyler are nommed
2310 days 9 hours ago
NoChildSupport
Thank you so much Iceey!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!