This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 2 - Challenge

2228 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
reminder

LIVE tomorrow (March 21) @ 5pm EST. Check-In opens at 4:50pm.
2228 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I will not be in attendance I have volleyball practice. Good luck y’all!
2227 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
CHECK IN OPEN

post now so i know you're here
2227 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
*walks in*
2227 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Here
2227 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Hey
2227 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Hey
2227 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey
2227 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
here
2227 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
CHECK IN CLOSED
2227 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
ME @ work
2227 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
*Carries grenade into challenge*
2227 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Here:

Alan
Brady
Brian
Christian
Jabbar
Nolan
Ryan
2227 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright now time to explain the challenge.
2227 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Before i do however, I should mention, this week, you'll be playing in PAIRS
2227 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Category Chaos”

For this challenge, you’ll be given categories, and must respond with answers relating to those categories.

There are three rounds to this challenge. Each partner will only compete in one of either the first or second rounds, and both partners will play in the third round.

I will give you all the category for the first round. Then each pair needs to decide who will compete in that round. Whoever doesn’t play in the first round MUST play in the second round, which you won’t know the category of until after the first round finishes.

When I say “GO”, the playing partner must post as many valid answers as they can within 1 minute. Once a player has said an answer, they claim the point for it, and nobody else that says that answer after can get a point off it. So it’s first-come-first-serve for all answers.

I will then tally the points from the first round, share them with you all, and then the other partner will participate in the second round, which will operate the same as the first.

I will tally the points again and add them to your point values from the first round. Then both partners will work together to compete in the third round. The third round works exactly the same as the first two, except both partners are competing and able to claim points.

All answers, for all three rounds, must be spelled correctly in order to count.

The THREE pairs with the highest amount of points after three rounds, will win this challenge and be safe from elimination this week. The partner in each pair who scores the MOST POINTS for their pair will be in The Troika.

Any ties will be broken by Chatzy.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!