This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 12

Topic » BB2 - Day 12

2337 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Final Nominees this week are Brady and Liam

It is now time for the eviction voting to begin. The Head of Household, and the two nominees, are not allowed to vote. The rest of you will enter the diary room and cast your vote to evict. Jonah, as HOH, your vote will be the tiebreaker.

Please send me your votes to evict by 7pm EST tomorrow.
Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against yourself.
Jonah, as HOH, still send me a vote for the tiebreaker, but it will only be counted if the votes tie.

The next HoH is semi-live, and will begin directly following the eviction, and could last up to 2 hours I'd estimate, so be ready.
2337 days 16 hours ago
kingLiam
Well, houseguests.

I have played a very honest game, and with all honesty, you're doubting to evict Brady, who has prove many times how sneaky, strong and not trustworthy he can be or me who just won 1 HOH and 1 VETO, and has been nothing than a normal player in this game.

So, it's up to you who do you want next week in the house, a dangerous player or a honest player.

It's up to you
2337 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Well as y'all know I think Liam speech is very off

He thinks of himself as an honest player but really what has he done. He's been throwing HoHs cause he was obviously playing both sides with Crypt and Michael. Why else would Crypt be that mad as he left at Liam. So with him throwing the HoH is super sketchy and not honest at all so he's lying to y'all in his speech as we speak.

Y'all I think I've proven why I deserve to stay. I wasn't sneaky. When I won the comps I did exactly what I said I was going to do so that doesn't seem sneaky to me but I haven't been as sketchy as Liam because he was obviously playing both sides and I clearly wasn't
2337 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
Says the person who has a final 3 with more than half of the cast.
2337 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Okay Liam think however you want cause I really don't. I think my actions have proved that in a loyal player to the people I pledge that to. That doesn't mean throwing comps and playing both sides
2337 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Fuck you all
2337 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Rich Jonah and Chloe good luck I really hope y'all win

But the rest of you can fuck off because I'll be a bitter ass juror and y'all aren't receiving my vote
2336 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes and walk out the front door.
2336 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
By a vote of 3-1
Brady, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.
2336 days 19 hours ago
kingLiam
byeeeee
2336 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
10 minute check in for hoh
2336 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Hey
2336 days 19 hours ago
kingLiam
me
2336 days 19 hours ago
kingLiam
so, how are you, guys
2336 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
I'm okay lol just at work
2336 days 19 hours ago
Solinne64
Heree

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!