This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 7

Topic » BB2 - Day 7

2345 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Final Nominees this week are Brady and Quinn

It is now time for the eviction voting to begin. The Head of Household, and the two nominees, are not allowed to vote. The rest of you will enter the diary room and cast your vote to evict. Crypt, as HOH, your vote will be the tiebreaker.

Please send me your votes to evict by 10pm EST tonight.
Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against yourself.
Crypt, as HOH, still send me a vote for the tiebreaker, but it will only be counted if the votes tie.

The next HoH is non-live, but it wont be starting until tomorrow at 4pm EST. You're going to have 24 hours to work on it though.
2345 days 1 hour ago
NeonGrape1
Gl to Brady <3
2344 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes and walk out the front door.
2344 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
By a vote of 6-1
Quinn, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.
2344 days ago
NJKoda1998
Hey guys sorry for delay. I won’t be able to post this tonight. I’m just beyond busy with school and other stuff rn

I will post this tomorrow same time (4pm EST)
2342 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Perfect Balance”

In this spam competition, you must spam other people to get a perfect % balance on their poll.

You each will have a poll, with myself as three of the options, and yourself as one of the options. Your goal is to get your option in your own poll as close to 25% as you can - the percentages in the other three options don’t matter.

Whoevers poll option is closest to 25% will win Head of Household. If there is a tie, it will be broken by highest number of votes in your poll. Chatzy will break the tie if that doesn’t solve it.

You have until 4pm EST tomorrow to spam.

Any Questions?
2342 days 15 hours ago
moondancer63
Gl everyone
2341 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
RESULTS

The percentages listed next to your name is what the % was on your own option in your poll.
The number in (?) is how much you were off from 25%.
-----
Brady - 20% (5)
Chloe - 14.3% (10.7)
Jonah - 50% (25)
Liam - 40% (15)
Michael - 66.7% (41.7)
Rich - 50% (25)
Ryan - 14.3% (10.7)
Zyler - 16.7% (8.3)

Nobody got a perfect balance of 25% on their option, which means we go to who was the closest.

BRADY WINS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD
2341 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Brady, you have until 7am EST tomorrow morning to post or mail me your nominations
2341 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Ooh yay!
2341 days 23 hours ago
kingLiam
Congrats Brady!
2341 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
Grats Brady!
2341 days 21 hours ago
Cryptspartan
congrats brady

who wants to bet that i'm getting either nommed pre veto or backdoored
2341 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
It's time for the nomination ceremony. As HOH it is my duty to nominate two houseguests for eviction. One at a time I will reveal a key, that person is safe. The two without a key will be the nominees. Gl
2341 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
First Key
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Liam you are safe

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!