This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 6

Topic » BB2 - Day 6

2355 days 17 hours ago
NeonGrape1
Alright well I’m out of this POV gl guys <3
2355 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
CHECK IN CLOSED
2355 days 17 hours ago
Solinne64
Is it too late?
2355 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Here:

Crypt
Ryan
Michael
Zyler
Liam

Only 5 people so all 5 play
2355 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
chloe you can stay since you got here right as i posted that
2355 days 17 hours ago
Solinne64
Ooh...
2355 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
hey Chloe!
2355 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Playing:

Chloe
Crypt
Liam
Michael
Ryan
Zyler
2355 days 17 hours ago
Solinne64
YAAAAS THANKS :D
2355 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
alright lets get this going
2355 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Stay or Fold”

In this strategy competition, you will all be given a series of symbols, letters, dots, numbers, etc., and you will be asked to count a certain one of those things.

Each round will start with me posting an image for you all to see. You then get 1 minute to count the requested character AND message me how many you think are in the image.

I will then reveal what everyone guessed publicly, and then you will get 1 minute to message me whether you want to Stay or Fold.

If you Fold, you’re out of the round, but still in the competition.
If you Stay, you need to be the closest to the actual number to get a point, but if you’re the furthest away from the correct answer, you’re eliminated from the competition.

The first houseguest to score three points, or the last houseguest standing, will win the Power of Veto.

If at any point in the competition you don’t send a guess in time, or a stay/fold decision in time, you’re automatically eliminated from the competition.

Any Questions?
2355 days 17 hours ago
Cryptspartan
gl everyone
2355 days 17 hours ago
moondancer63
:)
2355 days 17 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Message u on tg or skype
2355 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
Lets do it

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!