This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules/Regulations

Topic » Rules/Regulations

2354 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
This game operates on a 2-3 day cycle:

Day 1 - HOH Competition/Nomination Ceremony
Day 2 - POV Competition/POV Ceremony
Day 3 - Eviction/HOH Competition/Nomination Ceremony

— Competitions —
Competitions will be a mix of live, non-live, and semi-live. You are expected to be at every challenge, but I do understand we all have lives, so if you cannot attend a competition, all I ask is you please let me know in advance. You will be given advance notice on all challenge times, but please understand that I’m in college, so if I need to cancel due to new obligations (homework, family reasons, event, etc.) that I may cancel on very short notice, but will reschedule a new date and time immediately.

There will always be a check-in at live competitions, which you must show you are present before it closes in order to be allowed to compete - no exceptions ever, even if you’re a second late. Check-in’s will always open 5 minutes before the scheduled competition time, and close after 10 minutes.

— Gameplay —
If you win HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD, you are required to nominate two people for eviction, by a set time the next day, which will be announced upon HOH competition conclusions. Failure to do so, will result in you forfeiting HOH to Chatzy for the week, and you will automatically go up on the block yourself alongside a randomly selected person.

If you win the POWER OF VETO, you will be required to make your decision on using it within TWO HOURS of the conclusion of the POV competition. This is to allow adequate time for voting to occur. Failure to do so will result in no veto being used, meaning no changes to the nominations.

You will be required to submit a vote to evict at every EVICTION each Week you’re eligible to vote (the HOH and the nominees are the only ones who do not vote each week) by a set time, which will be given to you all after the POV Ceremony has concluded. If you fail to vote when required anytime up to the Final Five, you will be issued a penalty vote which will be picked up the next time you’re nominated, and you will be unable to compete in the following HOH competition. Fail to vote three times, and you will be ejected from the season. Anyone ejected from the game once the jury has begun will be excluded from the Jury.

If you make it to the jury phase of the game, and become a JUROR, you will be expected to vote for a winner at the end of the season. Failure to do so, will be considered a forfeit to ever return for a future season.

— Miscellaneus —
My skype is njkoda1998, and please add me. I want to be included in all Skype chats, and group conversations. If you’re banned, this is the next best way to reach me. Any ban longer than 3 days will result in ejection from the season.

Confessionals are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED! Send me at least one per game week, and preferably, please don’t send them over Skype, as I will lose them. Even if you’re playing an UTR game, still send confessionals about your strategy and thoughts on the game as it unfolds.

Confessionals will only ever be seen by me. They will be locked in a separate group that I will only ever have access to. They will never be seen by anyone else, or posted in the Skype VL at anytime. Confessionals are a huge factor when it will come time to have returning players.

Please refer back to this forum at any time you have a question and haven’t gotten an answer from me right away. I am not able to spend my entire day on Tengaged/Skype, but I will do my best to answer questions as soon as possible.

To show you’ve read these rules, please acknowledge so here.
2354 days 19 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I've read the rules
2354 days 19 hours ago
kingLiam
I've read the rules
2354 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Ready and understood
2354 days 17 hours ago
1001games
I've read the rules
2354 days 14 hours ago
moondancer63
Yep
2354 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Read
2354 days 4 hours ago
Solinne64
I've read the rules
2354 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
read and understood
2354 days ago
NeonGrape1
Read the rules ;)
2353 days 17 hours ago
Rocker917
read

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!