This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB1 - The Final 2

Topic » BB1 - The Final 2

2372 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Adam and Kara congrats on making the final 2. It is now time to face the members of the jury. Lee, Ryan, Sasha, Stuart, Mel, Nolan, and now Steve you will have your shot to ask whatever questions you want.

Please submit your vote by 8pm EST tomorrow night (Monday). That is when the Reunion will take place.
2372 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
hello jury! this is my first ever f2 in a big brother game so im super excited :D

my stats were 4 hoh's and 1 immunity...and I WENT UNNOMMINATED!

normally in group games im targeted early on because of being "well known/nice" or the fact that other people in my frat are in the cast. many of the faces were new to me for this game so i really had a fun time playing it and trying to maneuver myself to this F2 position.

now, i'm not really sure of your individual opinions of me -- maybe you despise me, maybe you think i played an awesome game, or maybe you don't even care -- but i will be happy to answer any questions you may have!

i feel i played the best game i knew how. big brother does involve some lying and manipulation so i will not pretend to be an angel. i feel i had a hand in almost everything that went down during the game. too many times i play with my heart and in this game i had to remind myself that THAT never works in my favor. i really tried to win things i knew i needed and lose when needed.

once david was evicted, my one true lifeline of trust, i knew i had to latch myself onto the other duo of the house, stuart and nolan. i approached stuart first and that's when the Double Date alliance was formed. Stuart, Mel, Nolan, and myself worked well together to take apart the Lee/Sasha/Ryan alliance. a turning point was seeing lee walk out the door in a 3 to 4 vote against adam. it was at this time i formed a relationship with adam. in the beginning stages of the game i felt closest to mel and steve but i knew early on that the two of them would most likely be my biggest competition. mel went unnominated until day 15 and steve was a pov god! at the beginning though i really felt Ryan would be my biggest threat. He seemed to have an excellent handle on things so I had to strike before he could. I just didn't see us going far together because of certain secrets we kept from each other (aka our other alliances).

there were really some excellent players in this season that made the game challenging and fun!

nolan, you were a fantastic ally to have in this game. i had read on your profile day 1 that you didn't consider yourself to be a very social person so i made it a point to get close to you early on :)

stuart, thank you for hooking up the Double Date alliance. without it, i wouldn't have made it here :)

steve, thank you for giving me a run for my money because i honestly thought you were going to win this the entire time. you're a beast just like your username :p

mel and ryan, we think a lot a like and you were both super scary to me in this game. that is a compliment even if you hate me for it

lee and sasha, sorry you were early casualties. it was simply for the fact that i knew i couldn't let your alliance of 3 go far.

and adam, im glad we made it here. after ryan basically forced us together (lol) it really worked out in our favor :) in the end i promised you f2 and i stayed true to that.

once i won first hoh i did NOT think i'd make it all the way to finale. i'm ecstatic to make my first big brother finals and thank nick for hosting!

will welcome any questions!
2372 days 13 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
"lee and sasha, sorry you were early casualties. it was simply for the fact that i knew i couldn't let your alliance of 3 go far."

Kara why couldn't have you just been honest with me and say you were evicting me instead of lying to me?, because I genuinely liked you it kinda hurt, I understand it's just a game but I don't like being lied to by my so called friends

I have no questions to the other finalist
2372 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Lee, I’m genuinely sorry that I hurt your feelings. I lied to you in that moment because I was not positive the votes were there to evict you. I had just joined the Double Date alliance but Mel was hoh so she did not have a vote. Also Adam had a penalty vote against him. So I knew Nolan, Stuart, and myself were votes against you. I knew Sasha and Ryan were keeping you. That makes things 3 to 3. I was absolutely unsure where Steve’s vote would really go. In the gamble it ended in a 4 to 3 vote and you stayed, lying would allow me to stay in your good graces and in the then clear majority of the house.

And my vote went against you because of your known alliance, I had already nominated you once and figured that would pit you against me, and Adam seemed alone.

I hope this answers your question. Thank you
2372 days 12 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
I have no questions to ask either of you. Your games speak for itself.

Good luck to you both.
2372 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Thanks Sasha :)
2372 days 6 hours ago
me2013
It was just a game, I know both of you but at the end of the day only one of you didn’t lie to me and screw me over so you get my vote.
2372 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
Ok, thanks Mel! Hope your foot is feeling better
2372 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
Also, if it’s me you are referring to Mel and are saying I screwed you over by voting you out I can understand that. But at the time Nolan was hoh and Steve and I were the two votes. If I had tied it, Nolan would’ve evicted you and it would have bought me nothing in the game. I always tried to figure out where votes were going to not end up on the losing/minority side of things. Of the times I had a vote, I only voted in the minority week 2 and week 3, with week 3 being intentional as I was not going to vote for David and figured I’d be the only vote for him. Surprisingly enough someone else also saved him but I still have no idea who
2372 days 2 hours ago
mysterygame2
I leaked the double date alliance.
2372 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Lmao did you really, Nolan? 😂 omg I never would’ve suspected that
2372 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
The only answer I ever got about the alliance leak was that Mel showed Steve screenshots and Steve then told adam. Lol dead
2372 days 1 hour ago
PanicAtTheDisco
hey jury!

I made it here, pretty stoked! I was able to make it here while only winning one comp, that so pretty much needed to win. If I hadn’t won it, I’m pretty sure I would have been evicted in that instance. But, since I was pretty much a failure at all of the physical aspects of the game, I really had to go use on the strategic and social points. I was able to get in good graces with many people, and while I definitely might have hurt the feelings of some of you by “screwing you over”, if I hadn’t, there wouldnt have been a possible scenario that I would be sitting here.

Lee - I was nommed against you. Love you to death, thanks for being loyal to me while you were here.

Ryan - You were a snake, bro, and for a while you did awful good at it, and I have to give you props for that. A lot of people thought you had their back, and when your plans unraveled, there wasn’t much that could go from there.

Sasha - This was a hard week for me. I really though yu getting out would be the last nail in my coffin, and I tried my hardest to get you the votes, but in the end, it just didn’t work out.. I had to change up my game dramatically after your exit, and this is where I started to play a bit dirty, but sometimes, you gotta do things to survive.

Stuart - It was between you and Nolan at this point, and both of you had pros and cons to evicting.. Nolan has the penalty vote, so I could have voted to save yu and put it into a tie, but there was no way you would have gotten saved in the tie. You were a great ally, and I thank you for staying loyal to me for so long, sorry I can’t say I was as loyal to you as you were to me..

Mel - I was up against you, and you know if I was to try and save you it would be to get me evicted, lmao. It was fun working with you, and so genuinely think that if you had made it to where I am, you would have gotten the win. Always fun playing with you Mel <3

Nolan - I know you probably hate me, and you probably won’t ever trust me in a game again, but every time we play, my plan is to work with you, and I always want to work with you, but something gets in the way each time, and unfortunately, that was your strong alliance with Kara. I knew taking you to the final three wasn’t in the best for me.

Steve - I loved playing with you! I feel like I (maybe?) gained you as a friend through this, and so appreciate your loyalty to me. You were the one person who I had to get trust from real fast after Sasha was gone, and I got it. You would have had a huge shot at winning the game if you were here instead of me, or instead of Kara, so grats on playing such a good game.

Throughout the game, I had to get trust from a lot of different people, and I sort of felt like I had the plague at some points, because almost everyone who associated with me was evicted days later, whether it be David, Lee, or Sasha, and every time I had to hop back into the game and act fine, but it really sucked. Even with the cards stacked against me, I prevailed, and I was able to poke and prod through some tight alliances, and reinsert myself every time I should have been the next houseguest evicted.

If you look at my game comparative to Kara’s, you might say, “Well Kara went unnamed, and she won more competitions than Adam”.. but that stat of being unnommed is only due to her winning competitions. Many people wanted her out, but thought that keeping her off the block originally would be smarter, because she probably wouldn’t be as likely to show up for a POV she doesn’t necessarily “need”, as opposed to showing up when you were on the block. Those people were proved wrong, because she would show up and win the competition. So her stat of staying “unnommed” can be taken a few different ways, but if you look at Kara’s game as a whole, what’s impressive about it is her physical prowess.

I was an underdog, having to readjust my game each and every week due to the loss of my allies. I came to many of you saying that I was all alone, and had lost my allies, or been blindsided by them, and that I would be loyal to said person if they wanted to let me. Most of you ignored me, but the one person that didn’t was Steve. He proved to be a loyal ally, and I stood by him all the way until the end. I got myself into a position where I didn’t even need to win the final HoH because both Steve and Kara would take me to he end, maybe out of loyalty, or maybe because they thought I was a goat, but I used that to my advantage. I might have played a bit dirty in this, but I feel like when I got Kara to start breaking her word or when I got her to start playing a bit messy was a large move that I was able to pull behind the scenes.

Congrats on final two Kara, and to the jury, good luck with yo R decision!
2372 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
so i made my introduction to the jury based on my own game and didn't feel i needed to reference adam's...i guess he didn't feel the same. i feel i should win on my own merits and not at the faults of others.

but i will defend my game and say i did win 4 hohs - week 1, 5, 9, and 10. that meant i only won two things until the very end of the game and the end of the game is where i needed it. i don't think me staying safe weeks 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 when i didn't have hoh or pov can be scoffed at. and as far as immunity goes on day 13... "Competing Today: Adam, Kara, Nolan, Steve" - anyone could've gone for immunity but steve and i were the only ones that gave an effort. ofc i wanted safety. i worked my ass off this entire game and at that point steve was going to nominate 2 people from my double date alliance. everyone had the opportunity to play in the comp except for stuart as outgoing hoh.

interesting adam that you say i broke my word and played messy...and then take ownership of that. i was loyal to my alliances until f4 and had to nominate steve and adam. i might have hurt some feelings over the course of this game but i don't think my game play can be described as messy or i would have been nominated and i would not have made it here. i made it here with the help of people because i did form alliances and relationships. i won f4 hoh to guarantee myself a chance at final hoh. then i went on to win parts 1 and 3 of final hoh on my own because i knew if i didn't, i wouldn't be sitting in the final. there was no way adam or steve would take me.

everyone will have their own opinions of everyone else's game, but i tried to play my heart out from beginning to end and personal feelings aside, i hope that's rewarded.

but thank you and good luck to you as well Adam!
2371 days 23 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
Kara, it was stated a lot that people saw you as in everyone’s ear. So when I say you were playing messy, that’s what I meant by that. People got upset with you a reason, and I exploited that during the end of the game.
2371 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Adam, I WAS in everyone’s ear. I was playing the game :p but you can call it messy if you’d like. and I guess you’re saying that made people upset? I mean if people are mad at me and don’t want me to win for whatever personal reason, so be it. Every single juror will base their vote on whatever they see fit. I don’t know how you exploited something at the end of the game or how it would matter since I won the last two hohs and prior to those wins, Nolan kept me safe during his hoh reign. If things really worked to your advantage from your exploits I would have been on the block instead of you.

You’re correct, i was a physical player but it can’t be denied that my social and strategical game did not also get me here. You stated many people wanted me out and I believe that to be true...but how many of them nominated me? None. I aligned myself in ways that made others the target or shifted targets to someone else. I worked to achieve what I thought the impossible, to get to the end unnominated. Without a doubt I know people wanted me up and gone, but it didn’t work out that way. I’m not a perfect player but I am proud that I set a goal and accomplished it. I have never been able to achieve that and probably never will again lol

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!