This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB1 - Day 5

Topic » BB1 - Day 5

2396 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
In 2nd place, with a time of 16 seconds.....STEVE

Which means, with a time of 10 seconds CONGRATULATIONS RYAN. YOU ARE THE NEW HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!
2396 days 1 hour ago
born2pizza
YES!
2396 days 1 hour ago
PanicAtTheDisco
grats Ryan
2396 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
Holy cow that's so fast 馃槷 Grats!
2396 days 1 hour ago
2Beastly
Congrats Ryan!
2396 days 1 hour ago
CrimsonEnnui
WOOOOOO
2396 days 1 hour ago
SashaBaby2010
Congrats Lee on staying & Ryan on HoH!
2396 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
Ryan, you will have until 4:30pm EST tomorrow to make your nominations.

In the mean time, the next PoV competition is also non-live, so I'm going to give you all another long time to do the PoV comp, which will have a later deadline than nominations. I will post it in a moment
2396 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
correction*

Ryan has until 5:30pm EST tomorrow to make nominations. I forgot I work until 5 tomorrow not 4 like normal, and I need a good 10-15 mins to drive home
2396 days ago
born2pizza
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

I will turn the two keys of the nominees and their face will appear on the memory wall.

The first houseguest I have nominated for eviction is...

Nolan

The second houseguest I have nominated for eviction is...

Stuart

I've decided to nominate both of you, mainly because you guys haven't talked to much at all. Stuart, you came spamming my PMs once I won HoH, which I find super shady. Which is why, I told you to your face, you'd be going up. Nolan, kind of the same thing.. you both haven't spoken to me at all. You congratulated me, which I thank you for :)! BUT.. you guys aren't willing to work with me and I know that. You guys are also friends before this game, people may not know this but I KNOW this, you guys are very good friends and would ride this out had I not made this move. GL in veto, though!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!