This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2492 days 13 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney - How glad/upset were you to be the only #Flopnek Tribe Member to make the merge?

You know what NJ I'm glad I'm the only one that survived this shit tribe but I was freaking pissed that I was lied to for the past 3 votes and people were targetting me for NO FUCKING REASON. I'll always and forever be a victim just like in Jordan :(
2492 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
can we get a logo for all winners?
2492 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
Anyway now that this game is over I'm taking a break from group games for at least a few weeks hopefully longer though
2492 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Newz

i haven't finished it yet.

I'm gonna try to get it done this weekend.
2492 days 13 hours ago
Guigi
1 min agoDavidM7
Anyway now that this game is over I'm taking a break from group games for at least a few weeks hopefully longer though

Same queen Sydney will be out for a long while haha
2492 days 13 hours ago
Guigi
Newz <33333
2492 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
I put far too much effort into this game to get runner up again XD
2492 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
With that, it looks the reunion has pretty much died down. if you guys want in the skype vl (if i missed you) pm me your skype and i will add you

Thanks again everyone for another amazing season, and I can't wait to watch some of you play in all winners, or watch the season with me in the skype vl
2492 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Grats ryan
2492 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
oh god @ the tie vote

regardless congrats ryan, you deserve it! hope you decide to play all-winners and i will be rooting for you
2492 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
also thank you mike, mud, robin, and nolan for your votes to win, it means a lot

certainly didn't expect some of you to vote for me to win so i am pleasantly surprised
2492 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
omg obscurity lost another game gag
2492 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Congrats on winning Ryan, if you do decide to do battle royals, good luck :)
2491 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats ryan! That was a good f3 :)

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!