This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Sangilack)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Sangilack)

3701 days 17 hours ago
pompzi
ALL-EVERYONE in Group 1 voted Tristan,but Group 2 was split up.Is this showing alliances? This was not so much a sense of alliances it was more the fact that carter hadn't really done anything
3701 days 17 hours ago
KickAss93
Nathan-Do you feel the pressure to win the next Immunity Challenge?
3701 days 17 hours ago
pompzi
Was Carter's elimination a #Blindside? Yes it defiantly was!
3701 days 17 hours ago
KickAss93
Jake-I don't think you have gotten a vote all Season...does this make you feel safe?
3701 days 17 hours ago
Nt888
Nathan: I really feel the pressure but going against players like Audren it will be really hard to get it
3701 days 17 hours ago
KickAss93
And,everyone,I'd be lying if I said I didn't love watching a good #Blindside unfold ;)
3701 days 17 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Well it shows group 1 saw inactivity and couldn't stand for it
Carters was a blindside cause I thought he was very likeable
3701 days 17 hours ago
pompzi
Jake-I don't think you have gotten a vote all Season...does this make you feel safe? Thanks for letting everyone know ;) No i know a couple of us left don't have any votes yet but thats for a reason and that reason is that threats really need to be targeted over people like me
3701 days 17 hours ago
KickAss93
IMMUNITY WILL BE UP SOON
3701 days 17 hours ago
semaj
ALL-EVERYONE in Group 1 voted Tristan,but Group 2 was split up.Is this showing alliances?
Possibly or maybe group 1 was lucky to be on the same page :O

ALL-Was Carter's elimination a #Blindside?
I have no idea since i was not in group 2
3701 days 16 hours ago
carterbehne
Aw :( oh well
What u mean jury house kickass?
3701 days 15 hours ago
Audren
Omg Nathan how you gonna play me like that?
3701 days 14 hours ago
lakeyja900
question 1: That vote does leave me suspicious that something's up, but I'm glad I'm safe :P

question 2: I don't know if it was a blindside, I don't really know what they are... :P
3701 days 14 hours ago
Nt888
What are you talking about Audren
3701 days 14 hours ago
Audren
3 hours 53 min agoNt888
Nathan: I really feel the pressure but going against players like Audren it will be really hard to get it

Lol I was joking man

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!