This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Past & Present

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Past..

1329 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
ALISSON vs. HADLEY vs. JIMMY
1329 days 5 hours ago
hadleykins13
WHEW What a Journey! From a last place finish in my OG Season to making it all the way to the final tribal council! You guys genuinely all made this such a fun ride and journey so thanks for playing, and thank you JB for hosting this cutthroat, ur a star.

With one immunity challenge victory, no idols or advantages ever received by me- getting here was not easy. I had to go into every tribal worried about my own safety and plot and strategize among my tribes to ensure I was safe and the targets I wanted  out of the game- which happened to be some of you and I hope there are no hard feelings about it.

A lot of my not winning immunity was intentional as people made themselves targets by performing well in those challenges. I pulled out wins when I needed them EX. The merge challenge- where I scored both winning points for my tribe, and the final six immunity where I had just forced a strong trio to separate and needed a round to reel off of such a big game move. Other times, I had no need to win immunity, either because you guys thought I was working with you- or I wasn't a threat to you. Both elements that were apart of my strategy. I won't say too much because I'm sure you guys will have lots of questions for me and the other members of the final 3 but I 'd like to point out that The last time I received a vote was probably in week 2?- proving that I had my hand in lot of pots and was not on a lot of peoples radar. I turned my game on intensely the last couple votes and honestly surprised nobody had thought to target me- besides David who I was on too and managed to get voted out.

I outlasted. I outwitted week after week. and I outplayed through a combination of the last two elements. A vote for me is the right one.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/980519eaff5e2fb3eddd725928df535a/tumblr_n84jneAJeg1sqbiv1o8_250.gif

Like I said, I won't say too much right now and respect all of your votes. Goodluck everybody and please ask questions if you have them!
1329 days 5 hours ago
tokio
Hello everyone, first of all I would like to thank you all for the last few days, it was an incredible adventure.

I believe I should win because I dedicated myself so much to this game that I have no words to say how exhausting my mind is, I had to deceive so many people, most of the jury I deceived and  I played Very well it because I'm sitting here today, if I hadn't done everything I did during the game I probably wouldn't be sitting here tonight. But let's face it, I played very well, I talked to practically the whole cast, I was an active person, not demeaning my teammates, but I think I was much more active than them.

Now I'm going to tell you a little bit about my game:

• In the first few days I started to dedicate myself more to my social game. I spoke with practically all my tribe of pasts! So far we had no surprises until the first twist happened, that's when my main alliance came up, my 4 main allies were with me .. Hadley, Spark, Arek and Jimmy who was the key to the twist, he gave up the presents to follow by our side. That's when I tried to run everything.

• Our first move was to eliminate Ashanti, we did everything to get them to vote for Spark, and it worked out they voted for Spark and he used Idol, causing the elimination of what we called the ash beast.

• After Ashanti's departure, another perfect move came, I told the whole cast that we were going to vote for David, because I suspected he would have an idol, he used the idol for himself, but the votes were not for him, they were all in his ally Daniel, who is a love for the person <3

• After Daniel, there was the elimination of Emmett, there was a blindside too, but it was not so shocking, after this elimination everything started to be strange, I had told Hadley and Jimmy that I wanted to continue with them both, that meant we would have than eliminating Arek and Spark, I thought we should eliminate Adam first, as I thought it was dangerous to betray someone before I knew the outcome of the island of the past, and that's when I voted outside my alliance, because I believed Adam was stronger to take to the FTC, because the whole jury was his ally at some point and that worried me a lot, it was the only time I voted differently from my alliance, unfortunately I lost an ally, but he was very strong, so I kind of didn't have to worry more about the beautiful Arek.

• After that we eliminated Adam, as I always did, and then David who returned, unfortunately they were not part of my plans so I had to get rid of them.

• Lastly I tricked Spark, the player I thought was fierce to reach the final with me, I had already mentioned this to other people, he was very good at challenges so much that in the end he almost won, he would be a threat to me in case he was sitting here next to me now.

Well, I played a cutthroat game, there were 5 individual immunities, I always participated in all challenges, unlike my teammates. So I believe that I should win because of my dedication, I was faithful to my allies most of the time.

So that's it, thanks to everyone for reading! And I ask here once again to vote for me to win this game. <3
Feel free to ask me questions, I will answer everyone.

Good luck Had and Jimmy!
Thank you all.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1d22ac1b9ccd6e10e81779878640e70a/7d3888603bc713f1-13/s500x750/b99216e59588f61c8ef2378d92f8a23e2157a2b5.gifv
1329 days 3 hours ago
mradamman12
lmfao Hadley you’re horrible and I’m glad that I can block you and never have to speak to you again because you made this game actually intolerable
1329 days 3 hours ago
mradamman12
Alisson I tried to talk to you and be loyal to you but every time we talked all you gave me was lies so uh.... thanks? Go off I guess!
1329 days 3 hours ago
mradamman12
And jimmy I’m proud of u for making it here people were messy and made you think I was after you but I love you king <3
1329 days 2 hours ago
hadleykins13
mradamman12
lmfao Hadley you’re horrible and I’m glad that I can block you and never have to speak to you again because you made this game actually intolerable
---

I get it, you're salty!! But I did what I needed to, to get me sitting in the Final Tribal. Keep in mind you did vote me out in LAST place my first season. I worked with you until David returned and made it seem like you two were 100% eachothers No.1.
1329 days 2 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey guys!

This game of Cutthroat gave me the opportunity to critique my social game, based on feedback from previous group games I have played. I came in wanting to be a levelheaded player who took information and used it for my individual game. The only time I divulged information to other players was when A.) They were lying to me, or B.) I needed to pass it along to get further in the game. I tried to be as trustworthy as possible to those that were trustworthy to me.

First and foremost, I want to be clear that the whole idea that I was not playing this game was a FRONT. While I did not invest as much time as I normally do into group games, I put a significant amount of time assessing my position in the game and the relationships that I had created.

In final 10, I was extremely busy with work, and was unable to be on all day. I had previously voted for Emmett before the TC even started, and thats why the vote was 5-4-1. I was successful in telling Spark that I thought he was getting votes (even though I didnt know he had an idol). Final 10 was the first and ONLY round that I was not the deciding vote in this game.

From Final 9 and on, I knew I needed to strengthen my relationships on BOTH sides and in the middle to get to the end. Thats when I really worked on my relationships with Spark, Ali, Hadley and Adam. From there on out, I made strong moves that forced peoples hands in this game.

In Final 6, I forced a tie to send Arris home. I knew that he was extremely likable and was playing all sides. I knew that if he made it to the end, he wins. Being a threat to my game, I got Hadley, Adam and myself to vote for Arris, while also creating a strong final 3 with both spark/hadley and ali/hadley. This is why we didnt go to rocks since both thought I was taking them to final 3.

The only time in this game I received a vote was from David, a returner who caught on to the fact that I was in the best position of this game. The self vote in final 5 was truly out of my control since I made it publicly known that I would be unable to attend the finale.

I welcome any and all questions from the jury tonight. I can stand behind the game I played, as I made good moves to get me to the end. Although, they were not as flashy as I usually make them, small subtle moves landed me into the finale.

Thanks for reading/skimming/ignoring completely
1329 days 2 hours ago
tokio
- Adam

You accuse me of lying, with the three finalists lying to you. This whole cast lied, you also lied to me several times. I just don't understand throwing stones at Hadley and me, since Jimmy did the same thing we did the whole game. Lies and more lies this is the name of the season.
1329 days 2 hours ago
mradamman12
LMFAO love I said —> EVERY TIME we talked was lies. Was not the case with everyone else. If you had been honest with me in the slightest EVER I wouldn’t have said it
1329 days 1 hour ago
tokio
Okay, I lied to you to protect my allies even though they didn't want to be so committed to the game, I did. But I respect your opinion, unfortunately we had to follow opposite paths.
1329 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
"the elimination of what we called the ash beast."

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/93/82/ee/9382ee07fc8cebf38753aed2cb796642.gif
1329 days 1 hour ago
Emmett4
U all kinda disgust me in game..so I’m voting for who the realest was with me
1329 days 1 hour ago
Spark_
Hey peeps, gratz on making the end. First time I've gotten 4th so kinda bites that I'm not there but oh well. You did what 11 people tried to do and 2 people tried twice to do! But there can only be one winner. I think the vote is fairly open atm so every answer is going to count.

ALL
Rank the members of the jury based on how much credit you give them for being the reason you are in the final 3 (one being the most, eight being the least). This is so that I know how aware you are of what was your game, and what was other people's games that benefited you.

HADLEY
Hadley, your gameplay definitely felt a little erratic and at times catastrophic. The best example of this is the 4-1-1-1 split at the final seven where you basically lost a good amount of trust from everyone in the game. You told Jimmy to vote me (which got back to me) while also seemingly flipping on our alliance to the point where the minority genuinely thought you were with them... only to vote for Adam with who you thought was the majority. And throughout the final few rounds this charade of going back and forth and back and forth continued. So your questions.

-> Honestly had Onawo lost that second challenge, you were most likely going to be the boot. So why should I overlook that? Does your mid/late game make up for that? How?
-> What was the freaking point of going back and forth and back and forth at F7?
-> Going into the finale, who was your ideal F3?
-> What was the best move that YOU AND YOU ALONE made?

JIMMY
Ah Jimmy. I'll be honest when I saw your name on the cast list I was fucking terrified of you. Whakaari and Rome did not paint you in an amazing light. Anyway onto the game. You did have an enviable status of being in the middle and at times, the deciding vote. Good job. Throughout the endgame you did find yourself in good positions and had a pretty good shot to make the end no matter which way things shook out. However that was in large part due to your perception of a follower/goat. Was it deserved? I'm not sure. You say that you were playing up the perception of being not very involved in the game but some rounds it seemed like you went to me, asked for a name and that was that. No strategy talk or anything, just "who should I vote?". Feel free to respond to this but don't feel like you have to, I just wanted to give some thoughts. Question Time!

-> "I was successful in telling Spark that I thought he was getting votes". This is simply incorrect at least not directly.This (https://i.imgur.com/gEFf2pq.png ) was our conversation that day. So how can you say you were the one to tell me I was getting votes? Honestly it was Hadley who warned me first.
-> I feel like your status as a swing vote was more due to circumstances at the swap rather than your own doing. Am I wrong and if so, how?
-> Is there anyone that you would consider your "closest ally"? Who?
-> If you had to pick one do you think your social game or strategic is the bigger reason why you are?

ALI
You me and Arek pretty much ran the game, and credit where it's due, you were the one who prevailed. Gratz. But overall I feel like you never had a difficult time. You were immune something like 5/9 times post merge and credit where it's due that's not easy, it made it so your game never really had to be tested often. But anyways you did make it here and were one of the people that ran the game so props to you. Question time!

-> This is something that honestly pissed me off. It felt like every fucking day you were telling me "I want to go to the end with you" or some variation of it. And then at the last minute you had the choice to go to the end with me and you didn't take it. So why? Were you ever genuine about saying you wanted to go to the end with me? And if you weren't why did you remind me every day that "you were"?
-> Had I not flipped my vote at the first F6 vote and lets say Hadley or Jimmy goes, how were you going to navigate the rest of the game?
-> When were you going to turn on Arek had Jimmy and Hadley not made their move (and Adam went)?
-> "Our first move was to eliminate Ashanti, we did everything to get them to vote for Spark". If you'll remember we actually originally wanted Emmett out that round and you still wanted to go for Emmett until I told you about my idol and you saw that the vote could be flipped on Ashanti. And by that point my name was pretty locked in, it's not like you had to do anything to keep the vote on me. So how can you say this?
-> Do you really think you were the only person who was in control?

Good luck guys and I look forward to your answers!
(Holy fuck I wrote a lot, sorry!)
1328 days 23 hours ago
hadleykins13
SPARK

Thanks for the questions! I'll answer them and hopefully you'll see my REAL gameplay- which was pretty much anything but erratic.

---
-> Honestly had Onawo lost that second challenge, you were most likely going to be the boot. So why should I overlook that? Does your mid/late game make up for that? How?

You should overlook this because this isn't a game of what-ifs. This is a game of reality and the reality is we did not lose that challenge and I was able to strongly play from then on, barely having a single vote cast against me. I went from a target to taking complete advantage of a swap and getting in position to make it here- to the final.

-> What was the freaking point of going back and forth and back and forth at F7?

Honestly, here I was in a really tough spot for the first time. I was deadsmack in the middle of two groups here and I'm not going to lie- I was really conflicted with my vote. I knew Adam wasn't going and I knew someone voted out was coming back- so my vote in a way was a rogue one (Adam was aware I knew he wasn't being voted out which is why I didn't react to his explosion) I just didn't want my cards all out at that point to either side- and if you guys had confronted me I would've acted confused and had my bases cover. I think this round was important, I may have "lost trust" but did I really? I don't think there was a point after this that I was invaluable to any player. I kept my positioning despite being forced into a tough spot.

-> Going into the finale, who was your ideal F3?

My Ideal F3 was honestly, myself, jimmy and david. David because I knew he was given a second life and I could use that as leverage- but then he started going around giving away things I had said to him so it became in my best interest to vote him out. And Jimmy because I feel he did the least as a player in this game and was more pulled along to the finale than anyone else. After david was gone, I found you to be the biggest threat due to how well you played in my perception so I made a decision based on that.

-> What was the best move that YOU AND YOU ALONE made?

It's interesting to see Jimmy attempt to claim the Arris vote- when it was me who gathered Jimmy, Adam and myself together and informed them we'd have to go to rocks to breakup the trio. Luckily here I was able to flip Spark to vote out Arris, though I was completely willing to go to rocks. I had known I was at the bottom of that alliance, and needed one of you guys out at that moment in order to regain some footing with the other two. This was entirely my move and I'm sure you can vouch for that. It's hard to deny I was the reason this trio came to an end- and you guys were great- amazing, which is why it had to be done and I pulled the trigger at the appropriate time. Had you guys went further you would've had the majority and probably ended up voting me out- though I had planted seeds for weeks abt you guys flipping on one another.

In addition to this, i think another great move I did was my overarch of sharing information for my own benefit. A key example of this was when I had informed you half the tribe was actually voting for you- which caused you to play an idol (correct me if i'm wrong) and get out someone major who was playing against our side of things. A lot of that round went down because of me- without ever making me a real big target for anybody.
1328 days 14 hours ago
David2560
I only have one thing to say to ali:

• After Ashanti's departure, another perfect move came, I told the whole cast that we were going to vote for David, because I suspected he would have an idol, he used the idol for himself, but the votes were not for him, they were all in his ally Daniel, who is a love for the person <3

I used my idol in the round Emmett got evicted, not when Daniel.

I don't have any questions, I have clear my vote x good luck ladies

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!