This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Past & Present

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Past..

1340 days 6 hours ago
BB5lover
Hi spark I’m going to get to your question in a second I would just like to address Hadleys ridiculous idea that it was his idea to vote for Arris.

If anything, it was Adam that brought us together to vote for one of those 3, not you Hadley. We did not even have each other on skype until I added you in final 7 when I said we had to work together to final 2 if we wanted a shot at winning. 

I made my own decisions, and got the people I wanted to go far, in the finale.

Now spark, i hope you realize I adore you In and out of this game. You have been a really good friend and ally throughout and I know you knew exactly the kind of game I was capable of playing. I had to be really sure I made you believe I was 100% with you. Mainly because you were one of my main allies, but also because I knew you were wary of me from previous games.

If I didn’t ask you how to vote, you would have thought you didn’t have me in your back pocket and I would have been voted out early merge.

I wanted to diminish my target set on me from previous group games to make it far in this game. I hope you realize that although I asked you how to vote each round, I didn’t always follow what you said. I made moves to benefit myself and the people I trusted.

My strategic game is why I am here, the fact that I have a strong game sense of my position in the game made me able to make the necessary moves to get to the end.

My closest ally was myself. Although I had people that I was close to I truly do not believe I was anyones final 2. I made necessary moves to break duos and groups up so that I could make it to the end unscathed
1340 days 5 hours ago
tokio
Hi Spark, thanks for your questions, very interesting to answer them.

1- Of course, I wanted to reach the final with you, we were seen as a duo and I really enjoyed working with you but you were a strong competitor, we both practically won most of the challenges and at the end of the game, I realized that you would really be a threat to me if I made it to the final with you so unfortunately I had to make that decision.

2- If one of them had left, I would probably join you, Arek and Hadley/Jimmy, my goal was to always stay with you to be the majority of the votes.

3- I didn’t want to eliminate Arek before I knew who was going to come back from the island because I didn’t want to burn my bridges, I wanted to keep the 5 of us together, I told all of you. So if Adam had left and David came back, then I would have to choose and probably I would have to eliminate Arek, because he was a threat to my game, in addition to being great at challenges, his social is incredible. I don't think I would be able to compete against him if he reached the final.

4- Originally our plan really was Emmett, so what I meant was that when you came to me to say you were going to use the idol, we did everything we could to keep the vote on you, they asked me if the vote was still emmett and i kept saying yes, but we knew that our vote was already being in Ashanti, we had time to discuss it, until you asked me if i should tell our other allies, so i said i thought i should and then you went and told in the alliance chat.

5- I always knew everything that was happening, I always tried to be in the middle of everything. You and Arek were very present when making decisions, most of the time it was the three of us who decided what to do. Besides, I had a big impact on Jimmy and Hadley's decisions, they always come to me to talk about the path they wanted to follow, so it let me know what was going on in each person's head.
1340 days 5 hours ago
tokio
- David

I got confused .. So I'll correct:

We made David think he was going to vote, but in fact it was in mmett, so he used the idol on him anyway and Emmett was eliminated, not aniel, I just got confused who was eliminated that day , sorry guys.
1340 days 4 hours ago
hadleykins13
If anything, it was Adam that brought us together to vote for one of those 3, not you Hadley. We did not even have each other on skype until I added you in final 7 when I said we had to work together to final 2 if we wanted a shot at winning.

-I had been aligned with Adam from the beginning of the game, we  always had eachothers backs until we didn't. Considering Adam had thought he was being voted out the last tribal, and considering I was the one in communication with Spark AND prevented us from actually going to rocks, that's an interesting take on things? You two were on the outs at that point in time, and you were supposed to be voted out. Had I not forced a tie, it would've been hasta la vista to you.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a3b2c8090bfc1bc4e50c3e32f50ab521/tumblr_nz66ofZNio1ugl21co1_500.gif
1340 days 3 hours ago
Spark_
I will comment that Hadley was the one to convince me to not go to rocks. However after the F7 fiasco Hadley, you were probably more likely to be targeted over Jimmy. It's possible it would be Jimmy but from what I remember it's definitely more probable that you would be "on the outs" over Jimmy.
1340 days 3 hours ago
Spark_
^ (Assuming Adam wins immunity)
1340 days 3 hours ago
hadleykins13
Spark_
I will comment that Hadley was the one to convince me to not go to rocks. However after the F7 fiasco Hadley, you were probably more likely to be targeted over Jimmy. It's possible it would be Jimmy but from what I remember it's definitely more probable that you would be "on the outs" over Jimmy.

Completely fair. And I can see that from the F7 incident- which I knew had put me on the bottom of you, arris, ali, and I- which I capitalized on by managing to get one of you three voted out. With someone coming back in my number was important and I hope that minimized my target level.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!