This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Kamome Island

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Kamome..

1489 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
CHANDLER vs. PATRICK

Votes are due at 7 PM EST Sunday before the REUNION!
1489 days 23 hours ago
Tanarexix
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c7ncjHnahUc/UM-F-IOjeZI/AAAAAAAABiU/xvPPVyP1OoQ/s1600/sarah-dawson-kissing-jeff-probst-reunion.gif
1489 days 23 hours ago
TMAN54445
I love how i had the balls to go after 1 of the final 2 when I was voted out
1489 days 23 hours ago
mango_queen
*kween kemi struts in and sits down in her throne, awaiting opening speeches*
1489 days 23 hours ago
Tanarexix
I want to hear some speeches
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/0/02/PwRq6D.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140502200504
1489 days 23 hours ago
mango_queen
*sips jasmine tea*
1489 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
I'm writing my speech right now, but I'll post it as soon as I can!
1489 days 22 hours ago
mango_queen
ummmm *waits*
1489 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
Hello everyone! First of all thank u all for playing with me and thanks to JB for casting me again!

In the first day I started to make bonds with the tribe. I got along with everyone except for Brittany and I had alliances made with almost everyone included one called "Chandler's Angels"  with Hoop and Patrick.

In our first tribal, the consensus of the tribe was to vote Britanny since she asked to be voted out but 10 minutes before tribal's, Tiff came to me and said she wanted to vote Hoop out. I was in Chandler's Angels alliance with Hoop and I coudnt let that happen so I went in everyone's chat and started to create a little panic using Tiff's weird story about sharing at QRT to get people to vote her. The vote was changed literally one minute before the votes being read and Tiff left.

Since I had a good relationship with Julio (Nat), he sent me to QRT with Tana and then me and Tana decided to share an idol BUT I didn't knew what could happen with my future with Tana in this game so I decided to stole the idol for mysel. Right after QRT, I got back and I swapped in a new tribe with 3 allies, an old friend called Hufus and Bone from the other tribe. My main go was to vote Bone as soon as we got to tribal since I knew Hufus wouldnt vote me out in this so as soon as lost I went to the #BentenjimaOG alliance chat and said we needed Hufus for future challenges or we would need to start voting each other out. Even thought thas was true, I was just trying to keep Hufus close to me and that worked.

Some crazy stuff happened and we merged at final 9. From the 8 people who made merge with me, I had alliances and connections with 7 of them. I had the Chandler's alliance, I had the Un-holy trinity alliance with Tana and Kemi, I had HuChanTrick alliance with Hufus and Patrick and also other alliances. The only person I didnt had any connections with was Tris so I needed him to go. Tiff's weird story about QRT and the infos that Tana gave it to me while we were at QRT helped me to put a target on Tris. Patrick didn't wanted to follow that way since he thought we were wasting a opportunity to make a move on someone like Kevin but that was the move I wanted to do because I knew Tris was a threat to my game which got comproved when he tried to vote me out at that very same vote. Hoop leaked the Chandler's Angels alliance that day and with that the alliance died.

In the next round I got blindsided and Hufus left the game. That is maybe my only regret in this game because I could had played my idol on him but I really wasnt expecting that vote, so, sadly he went home.

In the auction, me and Kevin started to fight for an extra vote and since I knew I wouldnt be voted out duo my relationships I gave my whole money for that vote. I rather to have that extra vote in my hands than maybe just waste my money trying to get immunity in a cover item also Kevin was my target that day. I went to everyone's chat and manage to get them to vote Kevin.

Once Hoop was back from QRT, he went me and started to throw Julio under the bus but I unlikely Hoop, Julio wouldnt vote me out and I was super close to him so I went to Julio's chat and told him everything about my plan to take Hoop out. At this same time, Patrick went wanting to vote Natalie out and but started to preach Hoop's plan to him and he accepted but either way I had already told Julio I wasnt voting for him anyway. I had my extra vote and I could use that in a case of emergency but at the end of the vote Hoop left with a unanimous vote.

I knew Patrick had a idol since the day Hufus left and when my "Un-holy Trinity alliance" decided to vote Patrick out I wouldnt say no because I needed them for the next couple vote so I voted with them in order to keep trust and the target away from me at final 4.

At final 4 the deal was pretty clear to me. Patrick would never take Natalie to the final 2 and so as Natalie so I had to keep Natalie in. Unfortunately, I had to vote Tana out but I needed that to make sure I would be here.

I believe I played this game in strongly strategic social way. I never needed to relay on immunities and idols to keep myself in the game because during the whole season I was making moves to improve my own game in order to keep people who I knew It wouldnt screw me in my way to be here. I played this game very hard, I was connected and I knew almost everything that was happening in this game duo my social game.

So please I really ask you to consider myself as the winner of this season. We're in a season called back to basics and as all the originals winners from survivor I played this game in a strong strategic social way without need advantages or immunities. I only used my comunication skills.

Thank you very  much and I'm sorry if somehow I hurted you.

<3
1489 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
sorry about this big speech guys and sorry about some english errors you might find
1489 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Hello everyone!

The moment I stepped onto the Bentenjima beach, I took initiative and integrated myself into the tribe, putting myself into a position where I was in numerous chats and kept safe from the votes. This was definitely an important part of the game as it allowed me to make connections with people on my tribe that would benefit me moving forward. One of the chats I was in - Chandler's Angels - connected me to two very important players that further my game - Chandler and Hoop. My connection with Hoop, even allowed me to gain critical Intel - the extra votes - that I could utilize later on into the game.

When the swap hit, I realized how game-breaking Quarantine Island really was. My connection with Chandler allowed me a free pass to Quarantine, where I was able to start thinking. If I took a risk here, I could get rid of people from the Hiyama tribe who I had never talked to. I wanted to go into the merge with people I had talked to and gotten to know, rather than people I had never met. So, I came up with a plan: give Hoop the idol, tell him to send Kevin to Quarantine Island, and then get him to throw the challenge. This would ensure all of my people on the Bentenjima tribe safe, and gives Hoop the chance to blindside any player of the Hiyama tribe. This worked out better than expected, sending home two for the price of one.

Merge. I knew about the extra votes, and the potential of quarantine idols, and wanted to try and flush those so that I could play my game the way I wanted it to. Originally, I wanted to split the merge vote between Tris and Kevin, thinking that there was a sure possibility Kevin was holding onto an idol. I knew Kevin was the type of player who wanted to hold power, and I was worried that he would take a shot at playing it. During this round, I had talked to Logan, and the only answer he had given to my plan was a simple 'ok', which worried me for someone I considered a close ally. In order to settle my concerns, I went to talk to Tris, knowing that Logan was close with Tris and that something could have sparked there. I was able to use my information that I had gained from when I was close with Logan to uncover that Logan had thrown out my name. Instantly, my mind went into self-preservation mode and I wanted to recover from this. I made a chat with Hufus, Natalie, and Chandler, knowing these four were all people I could rely on for this round. Chandler and Natalie revealed to me that it was unlikely for Tris to have an idol, which meant we didn't exactly have to worry about an idol popping up. So, I developed a 'fake split' to try and lure someone from the split vote- in case Tris really did have an idol, if someone in the split vote tried to team up with Logan and Tris' extra votes, they could have tried to ruin the split vote by flipping. So, to ensure maximum security, I got myself and Natalie to pretend we would vote for Hoop, when in reality, we would vote for Tris. At the vote, Chandler offered to use his quarantine idol on me, but I went with my gut and refused it.

Immediately after this tribal council, I knew that with all the chaos going around, it was important to win immunity as I had no idea what Hoop would tell people. This eventually proved to be right, and I was blindsided by Kevin, Hoop, Kemi, and Natalie, who voted for Hufus. I left the auction without immunity, but Kevin, who I wanted out of this game, had not won anything either. Additionally, it was at this point that I was able to find the idol, which gave me a security blanket that I knew I could use if I got to the final five. So at the final 7, I pushed for Kevin, knowing that he was a big, strategical player. When Kevin tried to claim he had another idol, I made sure that she knew it was fake by piecing together the evidence that it was the quarantine idol that he had played the last round. I shut down Kevin's attempt at flipping the vote, and he was sent home packing.

At the final six, I voted Hoop out because I knew he was good at convincing people to vote with him, and I didn't want him to try and take a shot at Chandler, who I needed to stay in the game moving forward. Going into the finale, I had my idol in my pocket and knew that there were people who wanted me out. At the final five, I realized nobody was confirming the vote with me, and thus, I played the idol on myself, negating four out of the five votes. I knew Kemi and Natalie had previously made a final four with Logan and Kevin, which caused concern that they would get the other three's votes at final two; therefore, I used my sole vote to send Kemi to ponderosa. At the final four, I felt threatened by the other three who had voted me, and thus I won immunity to protect myself, guaranteeing myself a spot in the final three. Tana was voted out this round, and that left Chandler, Natalie, and I in the final three. I fought hard in this final immunity challenge and put myself in the final three. I decided to cast the sole vote for Natalie as I felt like she had played both sides in this game without getting caught and had people on the jury in her favor.

I have fought tooth and nail to get to my seat in the final tribal council. While this game started off as back to basics, there have been countless twists throughout that changed the game. I adapted to each and every one of them, taking risks which eventually paid off down the line for me. I won immunities when I knew that my name was up in the air, I searched long and hard for idols, I used information to further myself, and I effectively utilized any tool that was given to me to get my adversaries out of this game.

Thank you all for reading this long speech, and I am open to answering any questions you may have.
1489 days 21 hours ago
mango_queen
*Kween kemi struts in in a luxurious tight white dress with a TON of cleavage*

Ok I have a question for both of you two answer and an individual question for each of you.

First is the one for both of you. Ok Patrick and Chandler, I want you both to answer this question truthfully don’t be trying to flatter me I know bullshit when I see it. Now I want both of you to rank the jury members from worst to best based on their gameplay and explain your rankings. 

Now for the individual questions.

Patrick- What was your full reasoning to betraying me at the f5

Chandler- A lot of people think that Patrick is a much clearer winner than you, explain in detail how you played a better game than him, and include the flaws in Patrick’s gameplay.

REMEMBER ID RATHER YOUR ANSWERS BE TRUTHFUL AND OFFENSIVE THAN LOADED WITH BULLSHIT COMPLIMENTS. DONT BE A SUCK UP.

*flips hair*
1489 days 21 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler- A lot of people think that Patrick is a much clearer winner than you, explain in detail how you played a better game than him, and include the flaws in Patrick’s gameplay.

I believe I played a better game than Patrick because unlike him, I was making moves for my own benefit. I wanted Tris out because I knew he would want to take me out at any point while Tris was trying to with play Patrick and in the same way he voted for Tris. In the Hoop vote, Natalie was clearly the best option to go in order to help Patrick's game since Nat was his biggest challenge competition and yet, he chose to follow a vote that would only benefit me. Patrick also needed to relay a lot in challenges and advantages to stay in the game while I managed to guarantee this by making moves that kept people loyal to me in the game.

Immunities and advantages should not be such a determining factor in Survivor in a season called back to basics. Survivor has 3 pillars that are the social, strategic and physical game and I really rocked 2 of those 3. If it weren't for the idol, Patrick wouldn't be in the game and this being a back to basics season, he basically failed in something so essential in the Survivor that was to stay alive by the social game
1489 days 21 hours ago
Tanarexix
https://66.media.tumblr.com/9bd94eb74e10e71b76c055d4dba33981/tumblr_inline_o8waymUsAs1tdu13o_400.gifv

Firstly, congrats you two on making it all the way!

This season was appropriately titled cutthroat as many of the jury experienced themselves... and sadly sorry just aint gonna cut it especially if you want us to believe you owned those moves.

Now, unapologetically, who did you NOT want to see in f2 and why? (can be anyone from cast inc pre jury but dont be a cop out, give me something juicy)

Also, i need to add i'm shook that poke was the mastermind behind my girls mich and kelly going
1489 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Kemi, typing up my answer now
1489 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well want an interesting final 2, two former runner ups in the first gen and 2/3 of Chandler's Angels.
I want to congratulate you both for making it to the end but, if you want my vote, your going  to have to earn it the hard way.
Firstly, I want you both to tell me something you learned about each juror, the more personal the better since social game is important.
And secondly, since this is a staple of mine, you probably know I would ask,
I would like you to compare each juror to a real Survivor player, preferably US version, and why.
Whoever does the best on both parts gets my vote .

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!