This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Kamome Island

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Kamome..

1490 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
I would like you to compare each juror to a real Survivor player, preferably US version, and why.

Tris - Adam from MvsGenX and WaW. I'm saying that bc I believe Adam will be the First member of the jury and so as Adam, Tris is a good player when we talk about findind stuff, thinking strategy and fight for your life.

Hufus - Jeremy from JSDS. Strong player at challenges, a good strategical player but got blindsided for someone from his alliance.

Kevin - Wardog. A really good and sneaky player who was targeted because of people and that was his downfall

Hoop -  Monica Padilla in Samoa. Whenever Monica felt in danger, she tried to create chaos in Russell’s alliance to try to save herself.

Kemi -  Sandra because he played with her strategy #AsLongItIsntMeIDontCare.

Tana - Chelsea from Ghost Island. Chelsea was adored just like Tana and both were not so present in the edit.

Natalie - Natalie Anderson. Julio was a strategic and sneaky boy who knew how to make moves at the right time and was also good at challenges.
1490 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
I would like you to compare each juror to a real Survivor player, preferably US version, and why.

Tris (Andrea Boehlke): In every season she's played in, Andrea hasn't been afraid to make big moves, and in fact, she always tries to. You played hard, and targeted big players when other people were afraid to.

Hufus (LJ McKanas): Both of you played a very quiet, but very dangerous, game this season. If you had gotten deep into this game, you would've proven to be an enormous threat, much like LJ would've in Cagayan.

Kevin (Ron Clark): You are extremely sly and know how to play the deception game very well. Both of you were able to convince others to work with you, but as soon as you became a big threat, they realized your potential and voted you out.

Hoop (Kelley Wentworth): Yours was the hardest for me, because you're a unique player in that I couldn't find someone who I felt perfectly matched your gameplay. I would say you're close to Kelley's game. You're not afraid to stir up the pot and throw other people under the bus to save yourself, nor are you afraid to make big moves.

Kemi (Kara Kay): You meshed in with the crowd really well, allowing yourself to be in everyone's good graces. You were in a really good spot coming into the merge, and you kept yourself with the numbers the entire time, but also in the juror's good graces, like how Kara Kay was: She managed to make it as far as she could without any blood, but was cut short from the final tribal council.

Tana (Erinn Lobdell) - An absolute icon. I don't know if you've ever watched Tocantins, but Erinn is hilarious. She doesn't necessarily fit in with all of the cast, which matches you because of the time-zone difference. I definitely think if we had got to see more of you, like we wished we had seen of Erinn, there'd be a bigger picture to look at here.

Natalie (Cirie Fields - Panama & Micronesia): I know this is a bit cheesy, but you really surprised me this season. Like Cirie Fields, nobody ever thought of you as this big manipulator, but in reality, you were taking shots at people and making sure you got as far as you could. Like Cirie in FvF, you were cut due to the final two being in place, and that ended up being your fall.
1490 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
Congrats to the final two. I had a pleasure playing with both of you and I appreciate y'all playing this game so civil all throughout <3 however now I'm craving some drama..

Patrick: Chandler claims you made moves that weren't in your best interest. Moves that sometimes benefited Chandler's game more than it benefited yours (BURN!). Chandler also claims that you simply won immunity challenges and without them, there is no way in hell you would've been in the F2. However, for CHANDLER, he didn't win a single one, yet he's sitting beside you.

What is your response to Chandler, a Cutthroat Hall of Famer's, ~bold~ claims and how does that tie into you being the clear winner tonight?

Chandler: I was a few seconds from giving you fourth place. I actually changed my vote to you in the F4 but it was too late... I was scared of you making F2 this entire time because your ability to get to know someone amidst a Survivor game, and all its chaos, is great. However, one thing I wanted to point out is that you and Patrick were in A LOT of the same alliances. It seems like you and Patrick were almost tied at the hip... Almost as if you planned to make Final Tribal Council with Patrick who is a massive threat and a bad move on your part.

So tell us, how early in the game did think about voting out/blindsiding Patrick and what would've been your ideal F2 scenario?
1490 days 2 hours ago
Chandelier
@Kevin

Yes, I believe I would have survived despite my extra vote or Patrick's idol that honestly did not affect my safety in this game.

° Rank every single player's potential to win any Survivor group game based on their ability shown in this game. Everyone, not just the jurors. And including yourselves. From best chance to worst chance.

1st - Natalie has the survivor combo. He is good at challenges, plays in the midst of alliances and makes moves when appropriate to improve his game. He was one of the biggest threats to win this game and it can certainly be one of the biggest threats in other games too, because when you have this combo things are good for you.

2nd - Patrick because people somehow prefer to give more credit to the use of advantages and immunity boost than the other parts of the game. I'm not saying that patrick's game was bad, far from it, but in a social game where the goal is not to be eliminated thanks to that, people credit the use of advantages much more than other essential things of the game and the funny thing is that they then complain when people like Ben, Mike H. or Chris U. win in the real survivor. So that's why I put it here, his advantages played and good internet help it a lot

3rd - Chandler. I played with the cards that I had that are my social skills so that I could eliminate the people that would negatively affect me in that game. I always knew that finding advantages and gaining immunities were not my forte and I played with the skills I knew I had. I made moves that would really only help my game like eliminating Tana and Hoop. Everyone wanted to take Tana to final 2 and Hoop was a bigger threat to my game than it was to others and yet, people followed something that would just help me. These skills are essential skills in survivor and that’s how many original survivor winners won because at the end of the day, these skills are essential in survivor and you can see that by looking at several past Survivor winners including the winner from season 39.

4th - Kevin is a good player. From the beginning, I heard rumors about him being a shady person and he really was. He is always attentive to the game, he stole the idol at QRT in order to improve his game knowing that it could take a target on his back. His actions are calculated and can really make him win. Your chances were already high in that game.

5th - Tris is a threat just for being him. he is a good strategic player and he's good at finding hidden stuff what can help him a lot. if he finds a way to escape that initial target he has, he can get really far.

6th - Hoop played as an as long isnt me I don't care too but he had spicy that was throw people under the bus in order to actually not be him the one going home and that worked really good for him. Who knows what can happens in other games if he does the same thing again.

7th - Hufus is a good strategic, physical and social player but this time around he didnt had much chance to show that skills to people.

8th - Kemi played in order to always be at the right side of the votes no matter who were the vote. That's was her strategy and they might work Sandra in real Survivor but it's hard to win with just that.

9th - Tana was playing for the first time and she did well but sadly she had to deal with time zone and a overloaded internet which got her in a inactivity spot in this game. If she manages let's behind she can really win a game with her social game.

10th - Mich was in a good spot with her tribe. She was close with some people there and that could had kept her safe and with power in this game but sadly an idol got her in a moment when It had 80% of Hoop being with that. 

11th - Tiffany downfall was try to change a vote 10 minutes before tribal when you dont have that much connections and has been telling weird stories to your tribe about a unknown twist. This can be your downfall in every game if you're not in a good spot with your tribe.

12th - Brittany joked that she wanted to leave the game and that killed her since she wasnt even speaking much with the tribe. At the end of the day you need to be social in order to get further and I'm not even saying social in a way of knowing personal things, I'm saying social in a way of talking game with people. She was just quiet and that's hard to not be in a game like survivor.

13th - Bone was really quiet and didnt even tried to stay in the game. He was just waiting and praying for the votes don't fall on him. He didn't even went to other people chat to strategize another vote but him.

14th - Kelly quited when her friend got voted out that's not a winner thing to do mostly because there's moments that this can happen, it happened with me and I'm still here.

15th - Connor has almost the same situation as Pennington. The only diference is that did voted on the first tribal.

16th - Pennington was inactive during his time here. He got voted out in a 7-0 vote so based on this game, He has no chance in others.
1490 days 2 hours ago
Kevin0621
Um.... well actually I didn't steal the QRT idol, we were actually the only ones that both shared lol. She transferred it to me before the F8 tribal began to throw you guys off so you wouldn't know that we were saving Hoop.
1490 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
LMAO. I thought you had stole since the :
"Kevin0621
well i can't find regular idols so Quarantine did me well. Kemi, sorry I stole this from you, but im playing this for me JB, it stays on the island."
1490 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
getting around to all of your questions now!!
1490 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Patrick: Chandler claims you made moves that weren't in your best interest. Moves that sometimes benefited Chandler's game more than it benefited yours (BURN!).

Thank you, first of all, Natalie, for allowing me to address these claims. I always thought through every move that I made in this game, and weighed out my options accordingly. For example, I know there are people wondering why I voted Hoop out of this game at final six. I made this decision solely by myself, without outside influence, because Hoop is great at convincing others to preserve his own game- this was evident in the merge vote and the final eight vote. I spent time carefully thinking through each of these votes, and making sure that I could get to the end of this game.

Chandler also claims that you simply won immunity challenges and without them, there is no way in hell you would've been in the F2. However, for CHANDLER, he didn't win a single one, yet he's sitting beside you.

When I entered this merge, my strategy was not just to win immunity challenges. Sure, that did happen and it helped me along the way, but there was a lot more to it than just winning them. I always took a step back, looked at the tribe dynamics, and then decided whether or not I should go for immunity. For example, going into the finale with an idol, I used this as an opportunity to see whether or not people would vote for me. And when I did, that's when I stepped it into high gear. There's a lot more to winning immunity than simply doing it. You have to do it at the right time when you know that people are becoming wary of you. I believe I should win tonight because I adapted to my surroundings, utilized the advantages I could find, knew when people were starting to catch onto my game play, and made the moves that I needed to get me to the end.
1490 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
@Kevin

° Pick any three members of this cast you see fit to Kiss, marry, or kill.

I woud kiss Hufus, I would marry Julio and I would kill Tana since she's def not voting for me jk.

° Have either of you thrown any of the challenges this season? Be tribal immunity or Individual, either one.

I don't. I just suck at challenges.

° This one is specifically for Chandler. Chandler, why did you decide to use your extra vote at the F6 when it was a unanimous vote regardless. Was it the last time it could be played? Also, was it a strategic decision not to use your extra vote at the F7 when I was voted out because you thought everybody else thought you were going to play it and would have the numbers anyway or did you always think you had the numbers at that tribal?

I decided to use my extra vote because it was the last night that could be used. It could be used in up to 2 tribal councils and in the final 7 I didn't want to use it. I knew Natalie was voting for you because of my speech about you, Hoop and Kemi being a trio that would be very powerful since in two tribals you would have a majority of 3/5 and in the final 6 if you wanted to pull a move and tie the vote, that it would also be possible. Tana was also inactive and if she self-voted again, we would go straight to the final 5 and I would have my extra vote for that tribal and not to mention that Patrick had an idol and I would not spend my advantage trying to protect him being that he could use his own advantage to do that. Not using it was a strategic decision. In addition I had a plan to use my extra vote to split the votes between Hoop and Patrick at the final 6 but at the end of the day, patrick won immunity.

° Did you guys always plan to take each other to the F2?

I actually never made a final 2 deal with patrick because it wasn't in my plans to go ftc with him. With him winning immunities at the end of the game, I started to worry about keeping in the game who he wouldn't take to the final than making final 2 deals with him. If he lost immunity, he would be voted out and if he won immunity, someone he would take to the final should go. That was my strategy at the end of the game.

° I would like you both to tell me the percent chance you have to win. And to prevent acting soft and both saying 50%, you have 4 options. 30%, 40%, 60%, or 70%.

I believe I got in here with 40% and I'm trying to increase those chances because I really believe I played a game worthy of victory.

In fact, Natalie was thinking about voting for Tana in the end of 6 but the situation changed when I told him about Hoop trying to eliminate him since I had 0 intentions to vote for Natalie in that round. I had already talked to him about using my 2 votes since it was the last tribal I could had played it and also include Tana or Kemi in the vote. I would probably vote correctly unless Patrick used his idol on Hoop.

° In all honesty, who did you guys believe the vote for Chandler was casted by at the first merge vote. I know it’s already known now, but if you can try and think back neutrally and had not known who it was, who would you have pinned the blame on for it?

I was always between you and Hoop and my reasons for suspecting you were that everyone that Tris talked about voting for me came and told me about it and you didn't. Besides that Hoop had a beef with Tris so the chances of him voting with Tris in my head were low. At the end of the day, Hoop had played everyone blaming you for creating chaos in the game.
1490 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
@Natalie

Patrick and I really were in a lot of alliances together but I also had alliances without him like the Un-holy alliance with Tana and Kemi. I always knew that at some point I would need to get away from Patrick so I was working on my individual alliances with people and also working on my Un-holy alliance which to be honest was my final 3 in this game if everything went well.

Since the merge started I was already aware that I should get away from Patrick as soon as possible since we are at the final 9 and that's why I invested in my other alliances. My initial plan was to vote patrick out at final 7 because the majority would be made up of 4 people and with the un-holy alliance and my individual alliance with you, that would be possible but at final 8, you blinded Hufus and it messed up my plans because now I needed to reassert myself in the game and keep Patrick by my side that day to have another threat besides me to be eliminated. That same day Patrick found the idol and I got my extra vote so I started thinking about using it at the final 6 to split the votes between him and Hoop. Thing that didn't happen due to the immunity he won. After this we all know what happened... Anyway, I always planned to follow a different path from the final 7 but things became a ball of advantages and immunities.
1490 days ago
Pokepat
But I’d still like to know if YOU GUYS see a way you could have switched things up. And I want a simple yes or no to if you THINK you would have survived that vote, again thinking as if Pat’s idol had never been found.

No, I don't believe I would have survived this specific vote.

Rank every single player's potential to win any Survivor group game based on their ability shown in this game. Everyone, not just the jurors. And including yourselves. From best chance to worst chance.

16/15: Pennington/justdontevictme & Connor/Connor_: Both of them got unanimously voted out, so I don't think they would have the investment in this game to win.

14: Brittany/13bam: Brittany was very rash and loud in the game, and offered herself up as a vote because she didn't want to play anymore. This type of gameplay does not pair with winning games.

13: Kelly/Kelly2722: Definitely played a good starting game, but the quit ruined her chances of being a good player. You have to be able to get back up when your allies leave the game.

12: Bone/DBonee: I never met Bone, but he seemed to be going with the flow and not trying especially hard to fend for himself. You need to be able to advocate for a vote to protect your game.

11: Tiffany/Jaesus123: Tiffany was definitely a decent player, but sporadic and unpredictable. This type of gameplay can easily get you in trouble if you mess up and reveal your cards.

10: Mich/MichelleFitzgerald: Mich showed potential to be a great player, and was ultimately screwed over by her ally wanting to quit, which made her a target. Mich could have done well in this game, but I don't think she would have won.

9: Tana/Tanarexix: Tana was inactive throughout most of the game, but she did take part in a couple of moves that could've given her credit with the jury.

8: Hufus/Hufus: His under the radar gameplay and go-with-the-flow style got him far, but not far enough. Additionally, throwing the vote at Kevin was not an ideal move for him, considering it was more personal than game-related. However, you would've been able to make it far if you hadn't been blindsided.

7: Kevin/Kevin0621: Kevin's gameplay is really good, but he'd get cut off too early due to his threat status. I think he'd have a good shot at final four or three, but people would not want to sit next to him in the final two.

6: Tris/TMAN54445: His bold gameplay would be able to get him far into the game. He would've been able to make a deep run, but I think he'd be cut short for the moves you'd make.

5: Kemi/mango_queen: His low-threat level and connection with others would definitely get him far into the game. Kemi would've had a better chance at getting to the final two, but it would just depend on how well he plays his ftc.

4: Hoop/lhoop902976: Hoop played a really good game, and definitely in a standard season, he would have made it farther than this. I definitely think that the Quarantine island twists put a target on his back, so he would have a better shot at making finals and winning.

3: Chandler/Chandelier: Chandler's ability to connect with others allows him to make deep runs into these games, but I think with the evolution of Survivor, this has taken a back seat sometimes to other aspects of this game, but it doesn't mean he wouldn't win. Chandler has a really good shot at winning a regular season.

2: Patrick/Pokepat: I was able to think through each of my moves and utilize my surrounds to my advantage. I think I would do well on a regular season because I'm willing to make moves and fight to win this game. Bold moves have been known to get respect for players in this day and age.

1: Natalie/OhNatalie: I think Natalie was a great mix of all the aspects of Survivor, and always made moves that benefited his game. When you're a triple threat, you are perceived very well by the jury. And when you make sure that the players in the game don't realize you're a triple threat, then you have the best shot at winning. So that's why Natalie has the best chance.
1490 days ago
Pokepat
Name all the past relationships you have with everyone who played in this game. And if you lie, that person can say it’s a lie, so don’t try to make it seem like you didn’t have good relationships and a very tough road in the game, I mean at less you truly did.

Tiffany/Jaesus123 - played once in a game together, don't remember what it was called

Tris/TMAN54445 - played in numerous games together: JRBB7, M&N's Last Chances, and I've hosted him in my survivor series twice.

Hufus/Hufus - I've targeted him in multiple games, but we have gotten along well in general.

Kevin/Kevin0621 - played twice (I think, Kevin??) with him before. started on the same side until we betrayed each other each time - didn't leave off on the best note.

Hoop/lhoop902976 - Probably our sixth game together. We've played against each other, with each other, neutrally with each other, so it's a mesh of all sorts of games.

Chandler/Chandelier - hosted before in my game (twice), and played Cutthroat Last Chances together. Not sure if there were any other games.
1490 days ago
Pokepat
Name all the alliances you were a part of during this game and who was in each one. And rank those alliances from most loyal to least loyal and attach a loyalty ranking 1-10 on each of them

1. A-Squared (Patrick, Natalie, Hufus, Chandler): 7/10. I wanted to work with this group for a couple votes, and then try to play my own game and work strictly with Natalie.

2. HuChanTrick (Hufus, Patrick, Chandler): 6/10. I knew Hufus and Chandler were really close, so I didn't want to go with them to the end.

3. Chandler's Angels (Chandler, Patrick, Logan): 4/10. Whenever we talked in here, I felt like I was the one doing most of the strategizing while the other two didn't talk as much.

4. a (Kemi, Chandler, Patrick): We only spoke in here once, so 3/10.

Pick any three members of this cast you see fit to Kiss, marry, or kill.
Kiss: Kemi
Marry: Tana
Kill: Tiffany o.o

Have either of you thrown any of the challenges this season? Be tribal immunity or Individual, either one.

Final 9 because I had to go exercise.
Final 5 because I needed to see whether or not anyone would vote with me.

Now specifically for Pat. Was your decision to take out Kemi at the F5 based off of her chance to beat you at the end or you being concerned about her loyalty to you, or both?

I was more concerned about the loyalty part, but there was also a concern about her social game. I never felt like Kemi and I had been on the same page strategy-wise, and I knew she had her final four deal made, so I had no clue how close she was with people in that group. Kemi had played a much different game than I had, which could be difficult to go up against as she had been on a different side than me.

Did you guys always plan to take each other to the F2?

No. Before the Hufus blindside, I had hoped to split apart Hufus and Chandler later down the road, as I knew I could convince people that they were super close. They would serve as shields for me as two people were more important than one. However, as the finale progressed, I decided to take Chandler to final two alongside myself as I felt we had played alongside each other and I believed I had played the better game and made strong moves.

I would like you both to tell me the percent chance you have to win. And to prevent acting soft and both saying 50%, you have 4 options. 30%, 40%, 60%, or 70%.

I feel like I played a strong-witted game, so I'll say 60%. I think I played to the best of my ability, and had the will-power to get to the end of this game.

Walk me through why you guys decided to vote out Hoop over Natalie, especially considering that you Pat said that you would have idoled out Natalie if you had been given the chance at the F5.

For me, I went back and forth between this decision. I knew that both of them were playing hard, but I was worried that Hoop and Kemi were closer than expected. Hoop constantly threw Natalie under the bus, but never mentioned Kemi. Going into the finale, I wanted to get rid of any possible duos, and thought that the Hoop/Kemi connection might be more dangerous than if Natalie/Kemi were connected. I knew that everyone saw me as a threat, but I was rolling the dice to hope that maybe with Natalie in the game, that would still be another shield for me to hide behind.

In all honesty, who did you guys believe the vote for Chandler was casted by at the first merge vote. I know it’s already known now, but if you can try and think back neutrally and had not known who it was, who would you have pinned the blame on for it?

To me, it didn't matter who voted for Chandler as I didn't trust you nor Hoop, but I had originally thought it to be you. It didn't concern me to really dig deep for answers as I already had reasons to not trust the two of you.
1489 days 23 hours ago
Chandelier
@Kevin

°Name all the past relationships you have with everyone who played in this game. And if you lie, that person can say it’s a lie, so don’t try to make it seem like you didn’t have good relationships and a very tough road in the game, I mean at less you truly did.

Hufus -  Me and Hufus are friends and had played together in the past.

Tris -  Tris and I played before but never on the same side.

Hoop - Hoop and I played D&B Survivor in 2018

Tana - Tana and I was in a stars together last year but we didnt spoke much duo her time zone

Patrick - I played his game twice and we played Julian's survivor and Cutthroat Survivor before

° Name all the alliances you were a part of during this game and who was in each one. And rank those alliances from most loyal to least loyal and attach a loyalty ranking 1-10 on each of them

1st - Un-holy alliance (Me, Tana and Kemi) 8/10 - We made this alliance at the beggining of the merge and went together until final. That was my final 3 if Pat and Natalie had ate each other at final 5 and 4.

2nd - HuChanTrick (Me, Chandler and Patrick) 7/10 - I knew I was strong with Hufus and Pat was loyal to me so I felt good here.

3rd - Plan-A Squared (Me, Natalie, Patrick and Hufus) 6/10 - I had my doubts about this alliance because Hufus and Natalie had a past but I didnt saw the flip coming at final 8

4th - Chandler's Angels (Me, Hoop and Patrick) 4/10 - Hoop was always quiet in that alliance so that kinda sucked and I also felt Hoop was more close to Pat until the day Hoop leaked the alliance lol

5th - "A" (Me, Kemi and Patrick) 3/10 - It was made for Kemi right after the Hufus's blindside but It didnt went further

6th - "Alliance" (Me, Kevin, Kemi and Patrick) 2/10 - This was created right after everyone flips the vote for Tiff 1 minute before the vote and then everyone forgot about it and move on.
1489 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Kemi and I didn't even have a one on one conversation. Only time I pmed them was about the Hufus vote

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!