This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Kamome Island

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Kamome..

1490 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Patrick- What was your full reasoning to betraying me at the f5

At the final five, my original plan was to get rid of Natalie. When Natalie won immunity, my plan was out the window and I had to adapt. I voted you out because you were a part of the group to take Hufus out of this game, whereas Chandler and Tana had never voted against me (to that point). Additionally, when you never approached me about voting anyone other than Natalie, I knew your vote was going to me, so I couldn't trust you at that point.
1490 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
@Kemi

1st Natalie - I believe that Julio played a great game. He took Hufus out in order to get himself a better spot in the game and that was a good move.

2nd Kevin - He was extremely strategic and shady sometimes. His only problem may have been his everyone putting any blame on him.

3rd Hoop - He created some chaos by exposing alliances, voting me just to shake things up. He could have gone far in the game.

4th -  Kemi - You just wanted to vote with the marjority in Sandra style “As long isn't me, I don't care” and handle to u a spot at final 5

5th - Hufus is a good friend of mine and I know he's an amazing player but he left before he can start to do some damage and that's why he's here

6th Tris - Me and Tris only saw each other at merge and we were already targeting each other because he knew my past in cutthroat. Unfortunately for him, he was the first member of the jury and didn't got to do much

7th Tana - Me and Tana had some good talks but she was inact for a good part of the game duo her time zone.
1490 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
And Tana, that was me and Tris.
Me and him planned a split vote and when Kelly theatened to quit if they weren't voted out, me and him decided to vote Mich out.
The only thing Patrick really did was ensure one of them was going by letting me steal the idol while he shared.
1490 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Firstly, I want you both to tell me something you learned about each juror, the more personal the better since social game is important.

Tris - You're a fan of sailor moon, hence the skype name! You still want a Jasoi versus Tris season should happen in my survivor series.

Hufus - You've been spending your quarantine playing the game persona, which isn't necessarily my cup of tea, but I watched the trailer and it looks very adventure-esque.

Kevin - You were busy with another group game during the start of this, so you couldn't focus as much.

Hoop - You have two cats, named Scar and Snickerdoodle, two kittens, names still being considered, and one dag, named Angelo

Kemi - Both of us are learning chemistry, but you're ahead of me in the units, and you absolutely hate chemistry as well.

Tana - You've been dealing with a lot of work from home due to the quarantine right now, and your internet is not helping you :(

Natalie - You're training for a new job coming up, which I'm jealous of because I'm out of work right now due to quarantine :(
1490 days 16 hours ago
Kevin0621
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/4/47/Gif44.gif/revision/latest?cb=20180414225145

Hello you two! Congratulations on making the final 2! Well done. Now my jury vote is still undecided. I have a decent idea of where my vote will be going but your answers have a huge possibility to change my, and I know lot’s of the jury’s mind as we all see you both evenly matched in many different aspects. A few specific questions I would like to ask to help sway my vote.

All of these questions are intended for both of you to answer. And let me make it clear that if you don’t answer each one in at least some type of form you will not be receiving my vote. These questions are going to be a bit in depth about certain situations that occured within the game and I would like your perspective on whatever it may be I'm asking. Moving on.

At the final 7 immunity challenge, after you guys both were just blindsided at the previous tribal council, and at a seemingly 4-3 or 5-2 minority, (At least I wasn’t sure where Tana stood) you, Chandler won a extra vote, which put you guys up at a 4-3 majority with Logan being sent to Quarantine and being able to get Tana to vote with you guys. If you had not gotten the gift of Logan being sent to Quarantine and getting that extra vote which put you guys at a 4-3 advantage, could you guys have seen an alternate plan where you could have been kept safe? And Pat answer this question as if you had not found the idol after the auction, because I know you did and that was great on your part so i’m not taking anything away but just answer it as if you had not found that idol. And you too Chandler. I don’t want a bullshit answer with you guys saying you had alternate connections because we had a solid F4 at least at that point that would have held true at least through that vote. So don’t say you guys would have been safe no matter what, because I don’t see any way that could have been true. But I’d still like to know if YOU GUYS see a way you could have switched things up. And I want a simple yes or no to if you THINK you would have survived that vote, again thinking as if Pat’s idol had never been found.

Rank every single player's potential to win any Survivor group game based on their ability shown in this game. Everyone, not just the jurors. And including yourselves. From best chance to worst chance.

Name all the past relationships you have with everyone who played in this game. And if you lie, that person can say it’s a lie, so don’t try to make it seem like you didn’t have good relationships and a very tough road in the game, I mean at less you truly did.

Name all the alliances you were a part of during this game and who was in each one. And rank those alliances from most loyal to least loyal and attach a loyalty ranking 1-10 on each of them

Pick any three members of this cast you see fit to Kiss, marry, or kill.

Have either of you thrown any of the challenges this season? Be tribal immunity or Individual, either one.

This one is specifically for Chandler. Chandler, why did you decide to use your extra vote at the F6 when it was a unanimous vote regardless. Was it the last time it could be played? Also, was it a strategic decision not to use your extra vote at the F7 when I was voted out because you thought everybody else thought you were going to play it and would have the numbers anyway or did you always think you had the numbers at that tribal?

Now specifically for Pat. Was your decision to take out Kemi at the F5 based off of her chance to beat you at the end or you being concerned about her loyalty to you, or both?

Going back to questions for both of you. Did you guys always plan to take each other to the F2?

I would like you both to tell me the percent chance you have to win. And to prevent acting soft and both saying 50%, you have 4 options. 30%, 40%, 60%, or 70%.

At the final 6, from what I have heard, it seems that Hoop and Natalie became pitted against each other. From my point of view, it seems that the jury would have been partial to voting for Natalie over Hoop in the jury up to that point. That being said, if you guys had both voted differently that round together, you would have controlled the vote. Walk me through why you guys decided to vote out Hoop over Natalie, especially considering that you Pat said that you would have idoled out Natalie if you had been given the chance at the F5.

In all honesty, who did you guys believe the vote for Chandler was casted by at the first merge vote. I know it’s already known now, but if you can try and think back neutrally and had not known who it was, who would you have pinned the blame on for it?

Ok guys, so those are my questions. I know it was a lot to unpack, and I know I certaintly wouldn’t want to be burdened with having to answer all of those questions but hey, the jury isn't on trial, you two are on trial!

And keep in mind,
https://media0.giphy.com/media/CzD6aDdEN040w/source.gif
1490 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
@Hoop

Firstly, I want you both to tell me something you learned about each juror, the more personal the better since social game is important.

Tris - Tris and I for some reason never went to talk in all the games that we participated. That's why I needed him to go.

Hufus - Hufus studies medicine and is dealing with the last year of medical internship while playing, working and studying in his spare time. I also know Hufus' real name but I will not reveal it because it is not up to me.  In February he went to the Brazilian carnival and had fun like never before.

Kevin - Kevin is #TeamParv and apparently he likes to look at Survivor rumors on reddit. our conversations was the game or about CBS Survivor.

Hoop -  Scar and Snickerdoodle recently had kittens and one of them has beautiful orange ears.  You recently got a new bed and if I'm not mistaken one of your cats peed on it. We also talk about a personal thing that happens in both of our lives.

Kemi - Kemi is a fan of Karishma and loves her idol play.  He's taking classes online due to Covid-19's isolation and he don't likes that.

Tana - she is Australian so it is difficult for her to keep up with the game schedule.  She is doing home office due to covid-19 and these days her internet got overloaded

Natalie - Julio lives in Chicago, he is an Aquarian, his parents are from Mexico so he can speak Spanish fluently and it is even this language he uses to talk at home.  He studies peace and conflict resolution. He is currently watching The circle Brasil because I disturb him to watch
1490 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Dog not cat peed on the bed
1490 days 15 hours ago
TMAN54445
You never approached ever in these games I try to but you don't respond and can I just say I was insanely woke at final 9 i tried to warn everybody  pokepat has proof
1490 days 15 hours ago
Chandelier
yeah, sorry
1490 days 15 hours ago
mango_queen
Ummm Patrick can u pls answer the first question where u rank the jurors
1490 days 15 hours ago
Chandelier
I didn't get a message from you in this game, Tris. But I'm sorry for not message you, I just didn't want to sound fake and I also thought our conversation would be the same as in past games
1490 days 15 hours ago
mango_queen
ummm don’t mean to expose u but chandler if ur social game was so good, how would you not know I’m a girl
1490 days 15 hours ago
Chandelier
LMAO I don't like to ask people's gender so I usually say any gender. Sorry.
1490 days 15 hours ago
Chandelier
Also I don't think that mistaking ur gender turns my whole social game a bad thing
1490 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Now I want both of you to rank the jury members from worst to best based on their gameplay and explain your rankings.

Natalie: Out of everyone here, I felt like you played the strongest game and integrated yourself really well. You knew how to keep in people's good graces, and I was super scared of going up against you in this final two. You were like the dark horse of this season, and was one vote away from getting where Chandler and I are right now.
Kevin: You're a brilliant strategist, and I feel like you always manage to shake things up whenever you're in a game. You pull every card out of the deck to manipulate and make big moves, and that's something I think makes you a good player.
Hoop: You're really good at convincing others when you want them to vote your way, whether it be with information from others or just pointing out the cons of one's game. That's what gets you so far in these games and that's what you did this time.
Tris: Tris, you were really dominant in the pre-merge portion of this game, finding an extra vote and then sending both Mich & Kelly out the door. You were becoming a really big player, and I respect that. But this made you a huge threat going into the merge and I think that's where your game stopped short.
Kemi: You're super nice and you can get along well with others easily. You're true to the people you give your word to, and you know when the big threats need to go.
Hufus: You definitely flew under the radar this season, when usually you're the biggest name out of everyone. I think you managed to dial down your target in this game brilliantly, and you only got voted out because you were guilty by association.
Tana: You did great for your first group game, Tana! I definitely wonder what we would've seen if the timezones had been a bit nicer, but you kept up with this chaotic game and managed to make it all the way to final four.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!