This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Flops vs. Tops

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Flops..

1802 days 6 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Jacob - if you could do it all over again what would you change? and dont you dare pander.

Honestly nothing.

I think all of my decisions are what got me to this point against the 2 people that I considered my best shot at winning, and I think if I had changed anything that might not have been the case. Every vote, every plan, every decision to share or not share information may not have been perfect or popular, and I may have voted out friends or let someone waste time looking for an idol that didn't exist, but that's how I got to be in this position, and there's no guarantee things would've played out the same if I had done anything differently. Even if I end up losing today, I believe that I had a better chance of winning against Will/Silver than I did against most (if not all) of the jurors, so I'm content with how things played out.
1802 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
I will post a short closing statement as I doubt anyone else is going to ask anymore questions. If anyone does, I will be happy to answer.

Coming into this FTC I already knew I was going to be attending the #IceBeastIsOver party. I’m still answering all questions to respect the game. I know I made many mistakes, and I know I, by far, did not play a perfect game. The game I played was messy af, but it was the game I did play and it did bring me here. I can live peacefully with whatever outcome occurs.

Idt I’ll be online at the finale/reunion so congrats to whoever does win! And thank you for the speeches and questions as I will remember these lessons for the future
1802 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
Silver, why did u voted for Jacob over Kolby on the day I left? I know that wouldnt change anything but I really wanna know why that bc  It was you who said "I'm locking on Kolby" and then you logged out.

I said this to you on Skype but idk if you read it or not I didn’t vote for Jacob, I voted for Kolby that round.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!