This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PREMIERE | CvCvC

Topic » PREMIERE | CvCvC

1237 days 8 hours ago
paul028
this season is a sprint not a marathon
1237 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
PAULETTE scores!

MADIKI takes second place!
1237 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
The gag
1237 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
This means that the CONTENDERS will be going to tribal council tonight and tomorrow, and two players will be voted off their tribe in the first two days.
1237 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
However, this season, there is one final chance to save yourself.
1237 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
blinks
1237 days 8 hours ago
mradamman12
looks around
1237 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
This season, a new twist will be unleashed into the game.
1237 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://imgur.com/X7pr8el.gif
1237 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
IMMUNITY BRACELET

This season, the losing tribes that go to tribal council will have one final shot at saving themselves from possibly being voted out.

Each tribe that goes to tribal council will be assigned a challenge. This challenge is OPTIONAL. The winner of the challenge will have all of their votes cast against them not count and works similar to how an immunity idol is played.

However, there is a catch.

You may only compete for the Bracelet once during the pre-merge portion of the game. You've got only one shot at it, so play it if you think you could be going home.

Only the winner will be announced publicly. The losers will not be announced publicly, but you will be unable to compete for the Bracelet again during the pre-merge.
1237 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
and works similar to how an immunity idol is played.
1237 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
So, tonight, MADIKI and PARANERA will be the first to compete for the Bracelet.

There's one Bracelet per tribe.
1237 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
Each tribe will get a clue to the whereabouts of their hidden immunity idol.

I will post that and TC shortly. Votes will be DUE at 4 PM EST.

MADIKI and SAVANETA, tomorrow's challenge is at 5 PM EST. I'll see you there.
1237 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
Apologies today for the difficulties everyone. The quits threw me off and I've been working on Cutthroat content all day. I'll be better tomorrow and beyond. Looking forward to this final season!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!