This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Costa Rica

Topic » REUNION | Costa Rica

1259 days 18 hours ago
Lynn12
<3
1259 days 18 hours ago
TheKevmiester
i just ask jury questions to be dramatic.  they could change my vote but my vote is going to be more decided by the final speeches and the other questions
1259 days 18 hours ago
RxysenBB
i had no questions to ask alfie, everyone already asked what i was thinking
1259 days 18 hours ago
Lynn12
i agree kevin!
1259 days 18 hours ago
_JB_
I will say that I was very impressed with this season. The cast was dedicated and vibed together nicely. The twist, despite the dislike from the players, created one of the most electric pre-merges I've ever seen. Despite a slow early merge, the endgame made up for it and featured one of the most brutal betrayals in Cutthroat history with SCOTT going home at Final 4.

All in all, with a deserving winner in DESHON, this season stacks up amongst the very best.
1259 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
Alfie, this wasnt pre-teen survivor anyways so idk how u even got on the show xx
1259 days 18 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
let's move on to awards!! :)
1259 days 18 hours ago
crazybone5000
Just think its rich to say I did nothing and then not fulfill your duties as a jury member but it's honestly fine (:
1259 days 18 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I do t know about you all but for me this case was amazing and I would play again with any of y鈥檃ll in a heartbeat.
1259 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
Saying we ain鈥檛 deserving jeremy? Noted 馃構
1259 days 18 hours ago
_JB_
I do have a question for the jury. It seemed like you didn't need much deliberation when deciding a winner. How many of you were deadset in picking your winner as soon as the Final 3 was revealed?
1259 days 18 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I was between two of y鈥檃ll
1259 days 18 hours ago
_JB_
BBlover96
Saying we ain鈥檛 deserving jeremy? Noted 馃構

Couldn't be further from the truth. The five best players in the game were the Final 4 + VANESSA. Any one of those players winning would have been deserving.
1259 days 18 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I was 50/50 on Jayson and Desh, but I leaned more towards Deshon's answers and his story arc, cos many of us were also on the bottom and he managed to make it to the end.
1259 days 18 hours ago
Lynn12
final speeches were big for me

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!