This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Costa Rica

Topic » REUNION | Costa Rica

1257 days 10 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
excuse you??
1257 days 10 hours ago
RxysenBB
yeah even with scotts crazy splits it didnt work
1257 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Natepresnell
GREAT FINAL 3 AND GREAT WINNER!

LOOK AT MY MAN!
1257 days 10 hours ago
crazybone5000
i blame jeremy
1257 days 10 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I love voting for Scott when everyone voted for Jack lol
1257 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
When you have a 4-3 majority, splitting the votes 2-2 is not a good idea. That's how you lose the majority.
1257 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
the way i won the fastings, and then the season.. that ghetto immunity really was foreshadowing. and i knew from that fastings that scott would target me all game skskks
1257 days 10 hours ago
TheKevmiester
no tashi was always meaning it messy.  at the second vote when she tried to split between landon and jack but secretly turn on us to get landon out it was messy because we already had the plan to split jack and ellie that she didn’t know about.  it also led to her ultimate demise
1257 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
Bringing JAYSON on board was smart, but in reality, the SULA OG members should've voted JAYSON out with their four votes since they knew that JAYSON didn't have the Super Idol.
1257 days 10 hours ago
Lynn12
i was suprised sula didnt vote jayson out
1257 days 10 hours ago
crazybone5000
the most iconic part of this whole season was Hong saying he was voting for deshon in the general chat
1257 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
Well I’m just so good jeremy, it ain’t that easy to take out a queen xx
1257 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
wait are there awards?
1257 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
crazybone5000
the most iconic part of this whole season was Hong saying he was voting for deshon in the general chat

i spit out my kombucha ..
1257 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
crazybone5000

https://imgur.com/i42p4MX.gif

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!