This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PREMIERE | Second Chances

Topic » PREMIERE | Second Chances

1281 days 13 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
*why
1281 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
We ready
1281 days 13 hours ago
David2560
No
1281 days 13 hours ago
killenit
yes
1281 days 13 hours ago
ZLilly831
Yes
1281 days 13 hours ago
Stevehutch63
I’m ready
1281 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
This challenge is called "Needle in a Haystack" and here's how it works:

There are 25 boxes.

Inside 1 of the 25 boxes is the immunity idol.

In each round, I will describe a TG user characteristic, and you must post the link of a user who has that characteristic.

Example: Black Level

Answer: https://tengaged.com/user/_JB_

In each round, two people from each tribe will compete will win either guesses or clues as to the whereabouts of the idol.

You and your partner must post different answers!

If the two players on your tribe are the first two to correctly provide a link, your tribe will receive a CLUE and a GUESS.

If the two players who score are on separate, then the first tribe will get to decide whether they would like to have the CLUE or the GUESS.

Then, the GUESSING tribe will have a chance to win immunity by sending their guess to my mails.

If the GUESSING tribe is correct, they win immunity. If not, we play another round.

The tribe who picks the box with the immunity idol wins immunity and is safe from the vote. They will also receive a clue to a special power hidden in the game. Losers will go to tribal council and vote the first player out of the game.

If no tribes get the correct box after 8 rounds, the tribe who got the closest WITHOUT GOING OVER will win immunity.

The person who submits the winning guess will also have a responsibility to uphold after the challenge.

Any questions?
1281 days 13 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
oh i hate this comp
1281 days 13 hours ago
David2560
Oh this challenge
1281 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
CALLED IT
1281 days 13 hours ago
jungleman111
oh damn i suck at this challenge too
1281 days 13 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Me too
1281 days 13 hours ago
13bam
Not this
1281 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
Who is up for Round 1?
1281 days 13 hours ago
colehausman271
me

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!