This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PREMIERE | Second Chances

Topic » PREMIERE | Second Chances

1281 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Oh hell no, someone else can do this part
1281 days 8 hours ago
colehausman271
Oh
1281 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
No thanks
1281 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
This is the PIRATE'S PILLAGE!
1281 days 8 hours ago
David2560
What
1281 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
PIRATE’S PILLAGE

At the end of every challenge, the winning tribe will select one member from the losing tribe to pillage, or kidnap. That person will be safe from tribal council.

Then, before the next challenge, the power goes back to the pillaged pirate, who will select one player from the winning tribe to join them and become a member of the losing tribe.

This means that even if you win immunity, you won’t keep the numbers on your tribe.

Players cannot be involved in pillaging in back-to-back rounds.
1281 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
OZZY, select one player from the losing tribe to pillage. This player will be SAFE from tribal council this evening.

Then, they will have the power to bring one player from the winning tribe back to the losing tribe and make them a full-fledged member of that tribe.
1281 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
AND I-----
1281 days 8 hours ago
Dracarys
@ this im shook
1281 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Do you need this info now?
1281 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
I need an answer by 7 PM EST.
1281 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Copy that
1281 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
OUR TRIBE HAS CHOSEN THIS PERSON (because they asked first and very nicely), we are going to save TRIS from elimination!
1281 days 8 hours ago
David2560
Grats tris
1281 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
TRIS, head on over to the DE GRADO mat. You are safe from tonight's vote. But, you still have a responsibility. You must choose one member from OVIEDO to pillage back to your tribe to replace the player your tribe votes out.

I'll need a decision by 5 PM EST tomorrow, the deadline for voting at tribal council.

I'll post idol clues and TC shortly.

See you all tomorrow at 6 PM EST for another LIVE Challenge!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!