This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Blood vs. Water

Topic » REUNION | Blood vs. Water

1296 days 12 hours ago
CK11
aw youre gonna make me blush
1296 days 12 hours ago
LaylaLove
I love you JB
1296 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
crimsonteer
chris literally wouldve been voted out if it werent for ME AND RED THINKING HES HOT like if someone can explain to me why he was robbed besides "hes made it twice before, hes got 2nd twice he deserves the 1st place" then I will listen to it but jesus christ LMAO

This is good social tactics.
1296 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Stoner making Lake question his sexuality is really good gameplay periodt.
1296 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
i mean clearly he did something right, it seemed i was the only person who even wanted him out all game long, i would come to people explain why chris needed to go and they were like "eh dont feel like it"
1296 days 12 hours ago
crimsonteer
tea
1296 days 12 hours ago
CK11
also congrats lake
1296 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
Washed_Ravioli
Who surprised you with their gameplay this season?

I thought KEVIN played his best Cutthroat game to date. It's clear that experience has benefitted him.

I was also surprised that NICK overplayed his hand in the pre-merge. I think if he let the game come to him he would've made it much further.
1296 days 12 hours ago
crimsonteer
thank you will <3
1296 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Haha thanks Kelly much love. It was fun war we had going on. Shocked we both made f5
1296 days 12 hours ago
Spark_
Kelly0412
i mean clearly he did something right, it seemed i was the only person who even wanted him out all game long, i would come to people explain why chris needed to go and they were like "eh dont feel like it"

this is what playing with Chris is like. Every time I've played with him, nobody really wanted him out since "why waste a round on Chris?"
1296 days 12 hours ago
crimsonteer
jb what was your thoughts on the Day 0 alliance, did you get a laugh at the parody of circle of life
1296 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
oh is that what the rectangle of life was?

i finally get it now
1296 days 12 hours ago
crimsonteer
LMFAO

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!