This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Blood vs. Water

Topic » REUNION | Blood vs. Water

1349 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
I would like to thank the cast as this was one of my best seasons in recent memory. Drama with every vote, unpredictability for every round, and a good ending with LAKE coming out on top.
1349 days 7 hours ago
jmain14
literally WTF
1349 days 7 hours ago
crimsonteer
thank you JB! I love you!!
1349 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
STONER, I think I've seen this film before and I didn't like the ending.

Second place for the third straight time.

How does it feel to come up short?

——

Haha I always get here I just can’t seem finish the job. It’s a feeling of defeat for sure. I think this time I played the hardest I’ve ever played. I really wanted to prove to everyone there’s a lot more to me than the last 2 times we saw me. I hust put my all into this season, I am proud of my game. Thanks for having me JB!
1349 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
KELLY, please do not talk about shooting cats.
1349 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
jb why did u delete that, ur such a pussy
1349 days 7 hours ago
Kevin0621
couldnt have said that DURING tribal?
1349 days 7 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
Guigi u rlly sound the dud and bitter juror yourself. Stay pressed that you didn't get your way x

I just wanna say, Lake did THAT. He painted a target on himself, made some BIG moves that he can take credit for, and he definitely deserves to win. As Stoner has said, there's no such thing as "bitter juror", bc we vote with out heart. And my heart knows that my partner defied the odds and made finals, when many people tried to come for him. XOXO
1349 days 7 hours ago
crimsonteer
thank you red I love you so much your such the moment tbh <3
1349 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
I will now begin to take questions and give my opinion on the season.

ASK ME ANYTHING!
1349 days 7 hours ago
Kevin0621
JB who would your jury vote have gone too?
1349 days 7 hours ago
Spark_
Was Stoner robbed in your opinion?
1349 days 7 hours ago
crimsonteer
who were you rooting for to win? Are you satisfied with the winner of this season? What do you think was the winning move for me in this game
1349 days 7 hours ago
nathorix
Lake you’re a funny man but Stoner was absolutely robbed of this
1349 days 7 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Pre-season final 3 picks?

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!