This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Culture War

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Culture..

1309 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
RYAN BROWN WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN AT FINAL 4 WHEN WE LAID OUT A DETAILED, MATHEMATICAL, IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS OF HOW THE REST OF THE GAME WAS GOING TO PLAY OUT IF YOU VOTED FOR TINA.
1309 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
RYAN BROWN WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN AT FINAL 4 WHEN WE LAID OUT A DETAILED, MATHEMATICAL, IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS OF HOW THE REST OF THE GAME WAS GOING TO PLAY OUT IF YOU VOTED FOR TINA.
1309 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
1309 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Well to be fair Mike and Tina you both voted for me that tribal without telling me which shows your willing to do it again while Jackson told me that I was the vote and gained my trust and even before Tina told me Jackson had the idol, Jackson told me he had it and he is the reason why I voted with them because they at least been honest with me and from the attitudes you are giving now I can see that I chose right because i can't deal with people who are bitter and take things personally and you don't see how well the people in the F3 did as they all had a valuable job to get me in with Jackson telling me important info helping me survive, Matt F understanding what I went through in the fast forward vote against Matt S and did not get mad about it and Austyn who talked to me to secure my vote and being friendly and each of them joined together to include me and talked to me throughout in one chat while you 3 were talking to me individually and that is why I made my decision so stop being bitter and vote for someone who deserves to win!
1309 days 9 hours ago
GiGi10
Alright anything about the game is fine. Anything personal is off limits imo. I wasn’t there and don’t know what was said so I won’t say anything more.
1309 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
it's only right that you addressed Mike and Tina because you don't have an excuse for fucking me over. This was all bull shit though.

F7: You turned into a valuable goat
F4: They didn't even want to take the goat to the end because they were a premade like we told you they are

We told you what would happen; you made the worst move possible for yourself, and you turned into Christina Cha.

There's no sugarcoating it.

Stop crying to the F3 and the coaches about being "bullied", you're a grown man, behave as such.
1309 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Yeah, you can be mad at people for not voting your way, but we ALL know Ryan is a really good person, to his core. Continuing to drill him isn't getting anywhere. Like, I'm not an angel, but there is no need for this.

Shadi, you are a grown man too, and you are smart enough to know that words create reactions. I like you but please be mindful of what you say
1309 days 9 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Justice for M1chelle.
1309 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
Jackson, I like you too, and I realize that words create reactions. But do you know what else creates reactions? Actions.

Let's not be holier than thou please
1309 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ryan, Tina / Bryce / I wanted to vote for Austyn at 8 but JACKSON was the one incessantly pushing for you to be the target of the Team USA alliance. Matt & Austyn also approached me about voting for you, so at this point it felt like everyone in the game was flipping on you and I was afraid that if I played the Idol on you or leaked the vote it would just cause the remaining 5 to come after us the following round. As I explained, this was a good move by Jackson as he did this intentionally to get you to distrust both Tina & I. This doesn't change the fact, however, that their Final 3 was obvious and you knowingly chose to go to Final 4 with them knowing they would vote you out for 4th because they... were honest with you about it?
1309 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Actions in game are not equal to personal actions. I have been idoled out, blindsided, twist fucked, whatever, and I have never actively like attacked anyone for any of that, especially knowing they are good people, like Ryan.

I just hope when this blows over you guys can still be cordial, because Ryan like you, ALL of you, and I'm going to defend my friend when he is upset.
1309 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa *victim noises* waaaaa waaaaaa waaaa waaaaa
1309 days 9 hours ago
Oysterman11
purplebb4

This has to be directed at Shadi.
1309 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
Yes Mike. Imagine still thinking you made the right move after being Christina Cha'd. Like, voting Matt was 100% the right move. You take out an idol, break up the F3, and maybe then, you can turn on Tina and Mike and make F3 with Jackson and Austyn as someone who has made some moves in the finale.

Honestly Ryan, I am not going to keep harping on you because you clearly are weak and can't take even the slightest criticism, but all I will say is I hope to never see or play with you again ever. And if we ever are on the same season, you better believe I am coming for you first and foremost.
1309 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
Oysterman11
purplebb4

This has to be directed at Shadi.

Oops, time to change my vote from Austyn to Matt. Shit.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!