This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Nubian Desert

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Nubian..

1357 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok I think there's a BIG misconception here. There's this whole talk about me/Zee/Julian and we really werent that strong of a trio. At the beggining of course we found it logical to work together, but Julian and I don't even talk that much anymore and Zee and I only really grew closer this game, otherwise we were rather cordial, I remember once even fighting him in the TSC chat saying he was rude as shit and annoying.

That being said my questions are very simple and I don't expect essays so yeah, Noah, 6 lines max buddy:

Noah, any regrets in this game?

Zee, teach me how to be a legend?
Just kidding, Zee, tell me something you think you completely outsold Noah at

Gl noms.
1357 days 14 hours ago
iAyeEye
"I remember once even fighting him in the TSC chat saying he was rude as shit and annoying."

More than once - seemed like you were having a go at me most weeks at one point :')

"Zee, tell me something you think you completely outsold Noah at"

Sure. I think I outsold Noah at harnessing the power of communication to make the right moves.

What would usually happen would be that at stages where both Noah and I were relevant to the votes, Noah would be talking constantly, whether it be to me, or Sameed, or someone else. Small amounts of information (or indeed misinformation) would be dripfed to him, and frequently what would come back would often give us a strong read on what his side were planning to do. Or sometimes, such as in the Lilly vote, we would use one of his allies as the catalyst for something. Noah believed that Sameed and Zay were pulling those strings, but in reality in most instances I was either making the suggestions, or at least heavily involved in the discussions, which meant he would message me trying to flip me and I would get a glimpse into the inner workings of his head.

In essence, where the communications coming in from Noah usually actually helped us, the information that my allies and I would provide Noah, actually usually pushed him off course, as evidenced by not one idol being played correctly.

Hope this answers your question.
1357 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Noah - Give me any possible justification why I should vote for you when you've gone out of your way to paint me as a duo with the guy sitting next to you

Zee - What song would you say best describes your time on this season?
1357 days 9 hours ago
iAyeEye
Hi Julian, never seen this be asked before, I like it...

I couldn't decide whether to go for something with the most appropriate title, or something with the most appropriate lyric, so I've gone for something which does a decent job of covering both bases.

Said song (which I would imagine you'll be familiar with, but I'll attach a link on the offchance it never made it to the States) is The Rasmus - In The Shadows.

The entire aim of my game was to keep myself seeming like as little a threat as possible whilst actually lurking and putting into motions several of the things that were happening. It was a more under the radar game than I often play, but it befitted what was going on in my life alongside the game.

Considering I'm struggling to sleep at the moment, and thus have spent a reasonable amount of time mulling things over in bed, the opening line "No sleep, no sleep until I'm done with finding the answer" seems reasonably appropriate, even if it was the insomnia that facilitated the thinking and not the other way around

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe" feels like a good analogy for games generally, as often you only feel safe when you're the one who's in the know, and there were certainly times where both sides of that felt true.

"Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder" reflects the fact that I did roll the dice on things some of the time rather than simply hoping that something would come to me.

"I've been watching, I've been waiting, in the shadows for my time" reflects that the rest of the time, I was lurking and making sure that the timing of certain things was right.

I hope this answer is suitably satisfying for you.

1357 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah, any regrets in this game?

Oh for sure, looking back, calling out Sameed hurt my game.  Not because it made me more of a target, it didn't really.  But because it caused Sameed to be bitter towards me.  Sameed essentially hates the fact that I unintentionally caused people like you/Johnny to be bitter towards him in his eyes.  Which was never what I was even trying to do.  I wanted to hurt Sameed's chances of making it to the end, not his FTC chances.

And I know this is going to sound like a pile of horse crap because it's your question, but I do regret dropping the Desert Alliance so quickly.  It could've worked, had I given it more time.  And the way I felt about it was I thought you had mentioned my name to Sameed specifically because Sameed asked me so fast.  If you really didn't betray my confidence there, then yes I regret distrusting you.  Because that whole thing created the sides in the game.

Not pestering Brian to send in a list, he said he was going to do it, I believed he didn't need me to hold his hand.
1357 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah - Give me any possible justification why I should vote for you when you've gone out of your way to paint me as a duo with the guy sitting next to you

Because I got you out.  Here's the thing, I knew you weren't good for my game.  From the way we spoke, I could just tell, you never really had any intrest in playing with me LT, which was fine, but I felt as if that made you dangerous.  Because out of everyone here, you're the ONLY one who came into this game knowing my game, and I do better with what survivor TYPICALLY is, all strangers.  Voting you out worked for me, because I would've been in F3 had it not been for that last medevac (Without Zee), and I'm still in F2 now, both scenarios have me at the end.  Putting a target on your back, before you could put too big of a target on mine, was simply a game move.  And you should vote for me, because for once in my tg career, I did outhustle you.
1357 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*walks up to voting booth and votes. Camera shot from above my head, behind my back*

Justice for Breonna Tyler.

*places vote in the urn*
1357 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Zee: Nothing anyone said to me would've gotten me to take my idol off Bobby at F6.  And, you guys had no idea we were going for Zay that tc, even if you did have an idol.  So F6 vote, you didn't "outplay me", unless you consider going to rocks with your own alliance outplaying me.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!