This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal | Season X

Topic » Cast Reveal | Season X

1394 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
huh noobian dessert
1394 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Checks in
1394 days 16 hours ago
crimsonteer
I love Noah.
1394 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
Those who are familiar with the franchise may remember that back in Season VI, we entered Australia's Dueling Desert.

And I'm pleased to announce that the Dueling Desert is making its return to Cutthroat.
1394 days 16 hours ago
Stevehutch63
Awesome logo!
1394 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
DUELING DESERT

In the pre-merge portion of the game, each tribe will be represented in each challenge by just ONE person.

One person from each tribe will face off in 1 v. 1 duels to fight for immunity for their tribe.

The two players in the Dueling Desert have immunity and cannot be voted out of their tribe as they are away from their tribe.

If you lose, you remain at the Dueling Desert until you win or the Desert is left in the dust.

At one point during the game, the tribes will merge and the Dueling Desert twist will end, leaving one person in the desert and out of the game.

However, in a place that could have your fate determined by a challenge and not your strategic or social game, there is incentive for winners.

Each day, the winner from the Dueling Desert will choose their replacement.

They will then have the opportunity to head to the opposing tribe鈥檚 tribal council and PARTICIPATE in the vote, all while being immune of course.

They will then return to their original tribe and continue to be a full-fledged member.

Each winner from the Dueling Desert will also have immunity for the first TWO tribal councils after the merge. Every big risk should always come with a big reward, and this is no exception.

Are you ready for the Dueling Desert?
1394 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yeah there are about 20 different tengaged survivor franchises with a winner crowned like daily, nobody knows
1394 days 15 hours ago
Jordanxo
sounds exciting!
1394 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
Now, who's ready for the cast reveal?
1394 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
bruh this twist sum crack
1394 days 15 hours ago
crimsonteer
go Noah woo!
1394 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
16 new players to Gen II, most of whom have yet to play Cutthroat Survivor, will be divided into two tribes of 8.
1394 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
I was high when I signed up for this, what did I get myself into 馃槀馃槀馃槀
1394 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
The ALODIA tribe, which will always wear ORANGE consists of...

https://imgur.com/m57ujeu.gif
{Orange Buffs} (8/8 Remaining)

Bobby/bklimas
Brian/cfff
Jordan/Jordanxo
Julian/TheSexiestDude990
La La/Ribbons
Rodrigo/rodrigueseve
Sameed/Sameed27
Zee/iAyeEye
1394 days 15 hours ago
Stevehutch63
Let鈥檚 go

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!