This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A Cutthroat Gala

Topic » A Cutthroat Gala

1741 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
5. Sagar: 2nd (Anambas), 6th (All-Stars), 14th (Henan), 4th (Valley of Victors)

This might be a controversial place to put Sagar, the highest non-winner, but he is one of the most impressive players to watch play. He is one of six players in history to make multiple FTC’s and one of just two players with three Top 6 finishes. He had chances to win in all three of his Finale-bound seasons but fell short for reasons beyond his control. In his first go-around, he sat in the Finals with Jake, someone higher than him on this list. In his second go-around, he ran into a stacked alliance who would not budge. In his third go-around, he was labeled as a Spinoff winner, which hurt his chances at getting votes. Oh by the way, he won a spinoff and came close to winning a second.
1741 days 10 hours ago
BluJay112
at this point can i get a participation trophy
1741 days 10 hours ago
Hannah_Parks
To be fair harry, you were so salty you made the Dead Sea look alkaline.
1741 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
HUHUHUFUS
1741 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
LMAO wtf
1741 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
why does jb smell like curry...hm...
1741 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
Congratulations Sagar on your induction into the Cutthroat Hall of Fame!
1741 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
i beat chili
1741 days 10 hours ago
Lalisa
what a joke
1741 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
Now, let's get to the Final 4...

ALL WINNERS!
1741 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Do spinoff winners count
1741 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
4. Absol: 1st (Rasdhu), 3rd (Valley of Victors)

Absol holds many impressive records, which explains his high placement on this list. Absol may not be the most strategic or social player to ever play, you simply cannot ignore the facts. He is one of two players to play multiple seasons without being voted out and he is the only player to win a season with a unanimous vote in 20 seasons. Those are two of the most improbable feats you can achieve in the Cutthroat world, and Absol achieved both of them. Had he performed better in his Valley of Victors FTC, he could have occupied the top spot on the list. But 4th ain’t too shabby either…
1741 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
I can’t believe I’ve been inducted 😱
1741 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
https://i.imgur.com/4QQ7JjE.gif
1741 days 10 hours ago
Absol
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e8ba1294c825f26a28aa57f4bc694988/tumblr_n6fv5hIVcA1t8bqrio9_250.gif

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!