This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Edge of Glory

Topic » REUNION | Edge of Glory

1804 days 3 hours ago
Hufus
Yes JB, agreed. Grats Ben <3
1804 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
Me telling him to play it on her
1804 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
idk why i thought we were talking about Hero of the season and not player of the season

Hufus is a legend and probably the best player on tengaged don't @ me. No one @ me.

He deadass has Dan Gheesling level mist on ppl

I'm Britney Haynes
1804 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
Now on to MOMENT of the season...
1804 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
I wish you were Britney
1804 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
Britney was nicer
1804 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
I wish I was Britney too :/
1804 days 3 hours ago
JetsRock12
Lilly is no where CLOSE to Britney, but one can wish
1804 days 3 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Me @ surprise REUNION.
1804 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
This season was very MvG
1804 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
AJ where was all this Big Mad energy during the season because I can unblock you and check my PMs and see you slobbering on my dick for two weeks straight so what's the deal Papa
1804 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
MOMENT of the season goes to...
LOGAN M blindsided!

This is the moment that really kicked the season into gear. It was the first vote after the tribe swap and things were in disarray. This was the first big power shift of the game and it really should not have happened.

Logan failed to get on the same page as his alliance and accidentally voted for Livingston instead of Lilly, opening the door for a potential flip at the revote.

Harry took the plunge and changed his vote at the last minute to take Logan out of the game and change the trajectory of the rest of the game, making this the moment of the season!
1804 days 3 hours ago
JetsRock12
Well I thought we were friends when I was trying to be YOUR FRIEND L.. But clearly not so I’ll say whatever the fuck I want when I want
1804 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
thx harry
1804 days 3 hours ago
Coyle14
OMG LILLY IM DEAD

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!