This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A Cutthroat Pride Parade

Topic » A Cutthroat Pride Parade

1812 days ago
RealJacksonWalsh
okay literally do we even have to talk

congrats James
1812 days ago
SammySosaTV
alright dorks

james u won 11 immunities in a row so im not gonna suck ur dick for that u ozzy

why should i still vote u

andrew and brandon be honest. what happened with my vote-out. one of yall be lying
1812 days ago
iiGalaxyii
i didn't vote u out. i voted out maui trying to keep you. maui, nothing personal. i was closer to Lilly. Lilly, I tried getting the votes for u to stay but flopped
1812 days ago
Tide
You all pagonged my tribe and for that i respect none of you.
1812 days ago
J2999
Lilly I think I deserve the win because I established presence and power 2 minutes into the game, splitting tribes. I then continued to rally on getting my way as much as possible.

Granted I needed immunity wins from final 7 onwards for most part, I fought for them whilst ensuring my social bonds were there with players to ensure my route to the end was as smooth as it could be.
1812 days ago
iiGalaxyii
also i pulled the raul blindside which was my biggest move cause he was the SOCIAL king hehe
1812 days ago
lhooper902976
Here is my questions for all 3 of you
What is your biggest regret in the game
And finally compare each juror to a real life cbs survivor player and why
Whoever does the best job gets my vote
1812 days ago
brandonrichie
andrew and brandon be honest. what happened with my vote-out. one of yall be lying

If we're being honest, I was planning on voting for you at first and had your name locked in. But right before the vote I switched it to Maui. And when it tied, I voted for Maui again. I was not expecting you to go home at all, and after you left I was forced to lie to everyone about my vote and tell my alliance I voted with them. I wanted you here because if you stayed I had a chance to make a move against James, but I never got that.
1812 days ago
iiGalaxyii
in my opinion, james won out. he would've gotten 6th, 5th, or 4th.

brandon was a king but he did a lot of what i asked besides the Lilly vote.

love u all
1812 days ago
brandonrichie
Hey Logan!

What is your biggest regret in the game? My biggest regret is honestly not putting my all into some of those immunity challenges. There were a few post-merge that I threw so that to maintain my low threat level, but in retrospect that was horrible on my end as it allowed James to win out. If I could go back and play again I would definitely have given him a run for his money as I'm pretty good in speed and quiz challenges.

Logan — Francesca Hogi (Robbed for first place several times, people weren't the nicest by doing that!)

Lilly — Kelly Wentworth - great at challenges and strategy, was able to survivor a lot, and was absolutely robbed

Jack — I'd say Jack reminds me of Ali Elliot because he was a very strong strategic mind that tried to get things going and was taken out too soon

Will - Parvati shallow, such a smart flirt

Ross - I don't know why but Ross gave me serious Malcolm vibes. He was clearly intelligent when speaking to him, but he was extremely likable and I'm sad I was never on a tribe with him

Maui - Alecia Holden, made some big moves and was able to survive her tribe being decimated

Raul - Literally Cirie, was super well liked, put a lot of input into our alliance's decisions, and became a huge threat toward the end of the game

Unfortunately I never got to speak to Ty or Tris so I wouldn't be able to comment on them :( But just for the sake of it Ty is Tyson and Tris is Trish because legends, all-stars, icons
1812 days ago
J2999
LOGAN:
Here is my questions for all 3 of you
What is your biggest regret in the game
- Honestly I think playing too hard too fast. I MADE it so I had to win out in reality, but so be it I rose to the occasion. But yes, I probably could have laid back a bit longer.

LOGAN: Francesa Hogi. Robbed fan fave first boot multiple occasions.

TRIS: Wendy from EofE, just because he was always minority but rly a fan faved we didn't want to leave

JACK: Possibly like Andrea from Redemption Island, as was first boot from the 'dominant' tribe.
Whoever does the best job gets my vote

ROSS: sort of Alicia from Kaôh Rong, as he was pushed in minority on his tribe just before merge :((

MAUI: Shirin from Worlds Apart! last standing of little minority, robbed and a fave

RAUL:  Kinda Stephen from Cambodia if I was Jeremy. Just because like we voted together that round, close to him, and he left </3

WILL: Like David from MvGx sorta, just bc he was majority most of it then pushed at 4th place </3
1812 days ago
SammySosaTV
i love james skipping me
1812 days ago
J2999
LILLY:  Lauren EofE, tried making a move, props, but it backfired, causing demise.

TY: Cirie. He got Cirie'd out. Robbed king. :((
1812 days ago
J2999
Lilly i had to confirm something, but didn't want to take too long.
1811 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
I'll reveal the votes...

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!