This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Henan

Topic » REUNION | Henan

1878 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
And with that, this season has come to a close! Everyone will be added to the Skype VL shortly.

But I do have some news regarding the future of Cutthroat Survivor...
1878 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
cancelled :/
1878 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
Cutthroat Survivor is not being cancelled.
1878 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
honestly wasnt following the season after i left but all i know is that megan is truly cutthroat, gotta give props to that queen
1878 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
good!
1878 days 20 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Thanks Sagar
1878 days 20 hours ago
J2999
JB king getting his well deserved break <3

Top respect doing 14 seasons back to back, legend
1878 days 20 hours ago
JetsRock12
Me being the hero <3333333
1878 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
AJ failed us all, he should get disappointment of the season
1878 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
Today marks seven months since the first boot in Cutthroat's history.

Since then, I have hosted and produced 14 games along with two spinoff seasons, almost consecutively.

In that span, we have seen nearly 200 tribal councils and countless moments and memories.

And now it is time for a break.
1878 days 20 hours ago
JetsRock12
Sagar I couldn’t do much when all the good people went premerge and I was left with LOSERS
1878 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
YASSSS KING

Get THAT Break

So much love and appreciation for the effort you've put into this series, you truly are a icon and one of the best hosts I have had the pleasure of playing a game they hosted <3
1878 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
The longest break I have taken in between two seasons was from December 16 until January 1, 15 days.
1878 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
And even then, during those 15 days, I hosted the first Cutthroat spinoff, A Cutthroat Christmas.
1878 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
What I will reveal is that another spinoff is coming later this March, A Cutthroat Spring Break!

More information will come next week.

16 past Cutthroat players will return for a non-live, three-day competition to find out who is the best Cutthroat Spring Breaker!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!