This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Mamanuca

Topic » REUNION | Mamanuca

1963 days ago
purplebb4
I love Eoin truly embodying an icon!
1963 days ago
noobsmoke13
OOOOO THE NEW SEASON LOOKS SO COOL
1963 days ago
noobsmoke13
Gotta go find someone who hasn't played though
1963 days ago
Chandelier
OMG BLOOD VS WATER
1963 days ago
noobsmoke13
JB, are we gonna get a little thing to fill out when we mail you apps?
1962 days 23 hours ago
D882
Basic Bitches voting for a Basic bitche...

Well Done Jacob you survived a game where everyone was going for you. You killed it love. Congrats being a true Goat.
1962 days 23 hours ago
D882
BB, get your mouth off my clit hoe sit in 9th and stay pressed
1962 days 22 hours ago
D882
Villain of the game, Yass

Eoin I legit hope you widen your mouth and leg holes for next season your game depends on it...

BB hope you learn how to throw challenges and succeed at it. It was hard for us all to carry you. Sending you to tribal 3 times in a row while you did nothing but eeeekk like a dunce the whole game just to get outplayed by Jacob sending on your "yikes" way.

Also, I know you want to be a black woman, but you never will BE darlin...you will be what you  Avi looks like... a blow-up doll for the visually impaired/sexually impaired not only  in this game, but in actual reality.

"Catch Fire, Honey" - I hope you do that will finally give you a reason to Eeekk

https://media.giphy.com/media/h3r2dkZvDnoY/giphy.gif
Bye  Jason, Birks, Ben, and Jeremy
1962 days 8 hours ago
D882
Uh no sis, your game is polidicking....when did I ever say "rape".....like you really fishing in thin air to say dumb shit huh...Like im not surprised..loved your voting numbers for you to win though. 0

Get out with your dumbass self and kick biscuits
1962 days 1 hour ago
D882
Eoin, Your reads are dead and you game is wack. The only thing your good at is laying on your back.

You have no friends, but made it to the end...all to get zero votes because you are a joke.
1962 days 1 hour ago
D882
Like, I feel your message from above came from a 9 year old and "genderfaking" bish your the man playing as a woman...trying to call a woman a fake..

Dead....
1961 days 20 hours ago
D882
7th, actually. Also, for you to judge a way someone on gender is like def something you would do because you are trash

Im sorry I am a female and can hold my own in conversations..Its ironic that a little gay boy like you again is coming for a woman. You and BB wanna be me.... a woman...

I could care less about the trash designs bahaha like forreal Boygirl

"The only thing that's done now is me reading this forum, the game ended, I lost, you did way worse than me, you still compulsively check the game because you haven't anything better to do. But sweetie it's a game, move on, its embarrassing."

Bitch you too.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!