This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2 | Mamanuca

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2 |..

1989 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
LIVE CHALLENGE - 8 PM EST - FRIDAY 12/7
1989 days 6 hours ago
D882
Hello, Im here
https://media.giphy.com/media/l378iAI2ZJCWbZGZa/giphy.gif
1989 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
here
1989 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
How come Jcorbs isn't in the group?
1989 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
Check in!
1989 days 6 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Hi
1989 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
Here!
1989 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
here
1989 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
_JB_ we're missing two tribe members. Jcorbs isn't even in the group!
1989 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
hi
1989 days 6 hours ago
Valero7
here
1989 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey
1989 days 6 hours ago
sergeant
Here
1989 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
I have told Jordan to join the group multiple times. If he fails to join the group by the next time his tribe attends tribal council, he will receive a penalty vote.
1989 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
This challenge is called "PKs" and here is how it works.

Each round, one tribe will elect a representative that will send me a mail. The mail should look like this:

Keeper:
Kicker:

Then, in mails, you will have one minute to send me where you want to kick the ball or where you want to save the ball. If you do not send me within the time allotted, you will not be able to score or save for that round.

Your options are:
Top Left
Bottom Left
Top Center
Bottom Center
Top Right
Bottom Right

If the kicker kicks the ball where the keeper does not save it, the tribe earns a point. Each tribe will have one chance in each round to kick and to save.

In the subsequent rounds, however, it will become more difficult to score as one region of the goal will be taken away. In Round 1, you have a 5/6 chance of scoring, but in Round 2, you will only have 4/5 chance of scoring. This pattern will follow all the way into Round 5 where there is only a 1/2 chance of scoring.

In addition, each tribe cannot send the same person in back-to-back rounds unless they are the only one present for their tribe.

The tribe that scores the most points after 5 rounds wins immunity and a clue to the hidden advantage.

Does everyone understand?
1989 days 5 hours ago
sergeant
Sounds good to me

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!