This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4 | All-Stars

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4 |..

2046 days 2 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
here
2046 days 2 hours ago
MrBird
hi
2046 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Here baby
2046 days 2 hours ago
Hufus
here
2046 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
h e r e
2046 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
2046 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
=== Stop The Flood ===
C'MON IN GUYS!

Tonight's challenge will have two different elements to it, a 50 piece jigsaw puzzle & spamming. Each tribe will have a poll put up for them with their respective tribe name, your goal is to have the least amount of total votes in your tribes poll. You will be spamming for people to vote on one of the opposing tribe's poll.

To get your poll closed your tribe will have to complete the jigsaw puzzle. Once I am privately MAILED the screenshot your tribes poll will close, stopping anymore votes coming in. The time in which you complete the puzzle is irrelevant as long as it is not tampered with. After both polls are closed the challenge ends. With the tribe with the least amount of votes in the poll winning.

It is up to you to coordinate who does what for your tribe. There is nothing set in stone, players can automatically switch out who does the puzzle and switch things up if they wish.

The tribe with the least amount of votes in their poll will WIN immunity and if Fanur wins, they will receive a clue to the whereabouts of their idol.

Any questions?
2046 days 2 hours ago
Coyle14
ooo fun
2046 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
No questions
2046 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
do we select someone to get the puzzle or does everyone do it
2046 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
can we send it to you through skype?
2046 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
I forgot to clarify!

Each tribe will have TWO puzzle makers and the rest will be spammers.

So, each tribe must pick TWO people to work on their puzzles.
2046 days 2 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
ill do it
2046 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
You may send it to me through Skype or TG Mails, whatever works best for you.
2046 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
wait there will be 2 50 piece puzzles?

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!