This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE | Rasdhu

Topic » FINALE | Rasdhu

2097 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
FRIDAY 8/24 - LIVE - 7 PM EST
2097 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Check in final four!
2097 days 5 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
I'm here
2097 days 5 hours ago
Absol
hai
2097 days 5 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
here
2097 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Waiting for James.
2097 days 5 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
I gotta for like 10 minutes I'll be right back
2097 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Hi
2097 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
THIS SEASON on Cutthroat Survivor...

In a season filled with twists, betrayals, medical evacuations, and blindsides, 16 people began a cutthroat game 10 days ago.

Now, just four remain.

10 days ago, 16 Survivors took part in an auction that divided them into two tribes: Kuramathi and Madivaru.

Kuramathi were quick to familiarize themselves with tribal council, seeing the first three victims of the game wearing grey.

JAKE,
MARK,
JARON,

The tribe has spoken.

However, the yellow tribe, Madivaru soon found out they were not immune from the almighty tribal council as they saw two more leave the game.

JACK,
KEATON,

The tribe has spoken.

In the last vote before the merge, Zach felt he was in danger, so he played his first idol to save himself. But he did not need it as his alliance stayed strong and voted Christian out.

CHRISTIAN, the tribe has spoken.

When the two tribes merged into Veligandu, the tribe was split down the middle, but a group of five led by Ben took early control of the merge.

GUNTHER,
LOGAN,
RAY,

The tribe has spoken.

At the Final 7, some tribemates became weary of Ben and his position to win the game. This orchestrated the season's biggest blindside as Ben finished 7th.

BEN, the tribe has spoken.

Out of the Ben vote, a new group of four emerged and they managed to take out the rest of the tribe standing in their path.

TRIS,
AJ,

The tribe has spoken.

Now, only four remain.

ABSOL, the social threat.

JAMES, the immunity king.

MADISON, the wild card.

And ZACH, the idol searching master.

Tonight, four become two as the tribe competes in their final two challenges.

The two who emerge will face the jury and one will outlast all the rest to become the sole survivor!
2097 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Alright, are you guys ready for your Final 4 immunity challenge?
2097 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Yess !
2097 days 5 hours ago
Absol
yes
2097 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
This challenge is called “Karma Calculator” and here is how it works.

A very large number will be posted and it is your job to get a combination of Tengaged users with that Karma amount.

The first person to mail in that completely matches the Karma amount posted wins immunity.

Does everyone understand?
2097 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
You will mail me all the links that will add up to the number I post.
2097 days 5 hours ago
Absol
r!
2097 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Is everyone ready?

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!