This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 | Kuramathi

Topic » Tribal Council #1 | Kuramathi

2094 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Kuramathi tribe, welcome to Tribal Council.

Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab the torch, dip the flame and get fire. As you all know, fire represents your life in this game and when your fire is gone, so are you. That will be the case for one of you this evening.

GENERAL QUESTIONS:

-Do you feel that because your tribe hand-picked each other that you have a stronger tribe?
-How would it feel being the first one voted out?
-With the series being named Cutthroat Survivor, how are you going to be cutthroat to advance in the game?

Please mail your vote to me (_JB_) AND JP (TwentyOnePilots) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send us confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on WEDNESDAY 8/15 at 7 PM EST.
2094 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
If you would like to play a hidden immunity idol, you must also mail your decision to both hosts prior to the reading of the votes.
2094 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Any player to not cast a vote will receive a self-vote. Two consecutive self-votes results in a medical evacuation.
2093 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
5/8 votes received
2093 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
I'll go tally the votes...
2093 days 5 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
GL
2093 days 5 hours ago
xMountain22x
Good luck guys...
2093 days 5 hours ago
TMAN54445
if madi voted me i swear 2 god
2093 days 5 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
I'm not on your tribe lol
2093 days 5 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
And I would never do that
2093 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Good luck !
2093 days 5 hours ago
TMAN54445
zombies bb
2093 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2093 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
*nobody stands*
2093 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Alright. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2093 days 5 hours ago
TMAN54445
3 hours later

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!