This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12-La Orana [S1: Tahiti]

Topic » Tribal Council #12-La Orana..

3756 days 18 hours ago
Nathan132
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you

PYN for a question!

Reminder that FireDragon has immunity and cannot be voted for. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. Send confessionals too! Deadline to vote is tomorrow at 6 PM EST!
3756 days 18 hours ago
J0K3R
Ty
3756 days 18 hours ago
mikespike
Mike Daddy
3756 days 18 hours ago
MicklePickle20
WC
3756 days 18 hours ago
Nathan132
Ty- You came so close to winning immunity. Did you need it?

Mike Daddy- At the end of the challenge you basically told the tribe to vote you out over Ty. Is it game over for you?

White Chocolate- How do you feel tonight?
3756 days 18 hours ago
mikespike
Mike Daddy- At the end of the challenge you basically told the tribe to vote you out over Ty. Is it game over for you?

Well I tried my best this game, my best wasnt enough. Andrea (whatever her male name is) is a spineless prick, the worst survivor player and wouldnt score a jury vote against russel Hantz if he fucked the mothers of everyone on the jury without a rubber on and gave them all more STD's then we even knew existed. Thats how bad her/his gameplay is
3756 days 18 hours ago
J0K3R
Ty- You came so close to winning immunity. Did you need it?

Well of course I needed it because I am a Immunity challenge threat even though I havn't won one since forever and that is the reason I am the target. Like... wut.
3756 days 18 hours ago
MicklePickle20
I feel Scared
3756 days 18 hours ago
Nathan132
All of the votes are in.

I'll go tally the votes.
3756 days 18 hours ago
yonni98
wow mike you are so mean but im playing my game and your playing yours! Gl
3756 days 18 hours ago
Nathan132
*Comes back with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3756 days 18 hours ago
mikespike
if you can call it a game
3756 days 18 hours ago
Nathan132
1st vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
Andrea
3756 days 18 hours ago
yonni98
your taking everyhiing on me just cause you choose a wrong side! im sorry
3756 days 18 hours ago
yonni98
wow! if im gone well i had a good game
3756 days 18 hours ago
Nathan132
2nd vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ty

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!