This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2-Tetiaroa [S1: Tahiti]

Topic » Tribal Council #2-Tetiaroa..

3783 days 1 hour ago
Nathan132
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

AJ- Only Adam showed up to today's challenge. What does this tribe need to start winning?

Ryan- At the last tribal you told me you thought for sure you were a goner. Did you actually mean it?

Bubba- What did you think of the first tribal council?

Adam- First tribal council we saw that a tiki idol was played. Do you think another will be played tonight?

Dave- Do you think you could be in danger tonight?

If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. If you have the Tiki idol, please mail me if you would like to pass it or play it. Send confessionals too!
3783 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
Ryan- At the last tribal you told me you thought for sure you were a goner. Did you actually mean it?

*chuckles*

Of course not!
3783 days 1 hour ago
Nathan132
Deadline is 6 EST tomorrow!
3783 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
Can i have a question
3783 days 1 hour ago
Nathan132
Ryan- Lots of stuff went down last tribal. Matthew played the idol on you and he went home.   Do you think because of this it'll make it hard for some of your tribe mates to trust you?
3783 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
Can i have a question
3783 days 1 hour ago
Nathan132
Mickle, this isn't your tribal!
3783 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
I know but i want a question
3783 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
Ryan- Lots of stuff went down last tribal. Matthew played the idol on you and he went home.   Do you think because of this it'll make it hard for some of your tribe mates to trust you?

Nope! I told everyone I'd "take care of the idol" and that I did! Honestly, Adam and bubba should thank me, because without Matthew playing his idol on me, he would've played it on himself, and one of you would be going home.
3783 days ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba- What did you think of the first tribal council?

Thank You Ryan! :P
3782 days 23 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Adam- First tribal council we saw that a tiki idol was played. Do you think another will be played tonight?
Of course....it makes me extremely nervous. You never know who has it. Leaves me a little paranoid. Oh and thank you Ryan :)
3782 days 20 hours ago
Nathan132
White Chocolate- What do you think is Tetiaroa's problem? They have lost 2 in a row!

Bubba- Do you think another Tiki idol will be played tonight?

Ryan- So it seems like you are feeling really good about the vote tonight. How do you feel long term?
3782 days 20 hours ago
Nathan132
Adam- So is tonight the night to cut the fat so you guys can start winning?
3782 days 19 hours ago
PSULucky
Dave- Do you think you could be in danger tonight?

Hopefully not! If I'm here I hope to help our tribe win a few challenges.
3782 days 19 hours ago
Nathan132
Dave- Were you left out of plans last tribal council?
3782 days 6 hours ago
Nathan132
All of the votes are in.

I'll go tally the votes.

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!