This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 1: Samoa Applications

Topic » Survivor 1: Samoa Applications

3653 days 22 hours ago
gallie999
Please fill this application out if you wish to join this season

Username:
Time Zone:

Other seasons of survivor you have played in:
Best finish:

What type of game do you generally play? (Elaborate)
-Strategical/Social/Physical?
-Hero/Villain?
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly?

Why do u think you can win this?:
What separates you from other castaways?:

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?:
Why?:
Which CBS survivor player do you play most like?
Why?:

Do you promise to be active, send confessionals and attend tribal if you are cast?:
3653 days 22 hours ago
gallie999
it doesnt matter if u dont have experience some players may get cast if they dont
3653 days 16 hours ago
GayJohnny
Username: GayJohnny
Colour Level: Red
Time Zone: Central
Nationality: American

Other seasons of survivor you have played in: A couple, can't remember the specifics

Best finish: Let's focus on here and now, not the past.

What type of game do you generally play? (Elaborate) I like to play hard but try to avoid being noticed at the same time.

-Strategical/Social/Physical? Strategic and social.  I'm not about making people feel like shit about themselves but I will not be afraid to play the game.

-Hero/Villain? Definitely a hero.  My backstory of growing up facing prejudice and discrimination because of my disability is a narrative that I think is very heroic, especially considering the fact that I am now a successful college student.

-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly? I'd like to play UTR but I tend to be seen as a threat because I may be perceived as someone who will get sympathy votes from the jury.

Why do u think you can win this?: I don't know if I can win but I'm here to have fun and play. 

What separates you from other castaways?: I don't think the same way.  I'm very sharp but I often find myself acting incredibly stupid without realizing it.  This could work to my advantage.

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?: Tyson Apostol
Why?: His sense of humor.
Which CBS survivor player do you play most like? Ozzy as a character
Why?: He doesn't care about what you think.
3653 days 16 hours ago
GayJohnny
& I will be active
3650 days 9 hours ago
jamesatsonga
Username: jamesatsonga
Colour Level: blue
Time Zone: pacific
Nationality:american

Other seasons of survivor you have played in:leli's, gaia's, etc
Best finish: winner of leli's survivor all stars

-Strategical/Social/Physical? combination of all 3, but i'm really good in challenges
-Hero/Villain? villain
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly? ??

Why do u think you can win this?: I've won an all stars season before in which my alliance went into merge down 2 members. I made the finals and won. I can do this.
What separates you from other castaways?: My determination and ability to persuade people and maneuver my way to the end.

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?: parvati, aras, cirie
Why?: Aras is really likeable, but the other 2 have mastered manipulation while still being liked.
Which CBS survivor player do you play most like? the ones above
Why?:
I try to emulate their styles because it's a winning strategy.
Do you promise to be active, send confessionals and attend tribal if you are cast?: yes
3647 days 12 hours ago
jojobobby
Username: jojobobby
Colour Level: Orange
Time Zone: Eastern

Other seasons of survivor you have played in: None
Best finish: N/A

-Strategical/Social/Physical? I am more of a strategic player, focusing on my wit to get further in the game
-Hero/Villain? Hero
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly? Secretly. I am a very secluded player, yet know when it is time to make a move

Why do u think you can win this?: I have the brainpower to climb above my opponents
What separates you from other castaways?: My intellect and sharp wit

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?: Hayden
Why?: He played a decent game. Plus, I am also a big Brother fan
Which CBS survivor player do you play most like? Spencer
Why?: He worked hard to think ahead of his opponents and work out logical solutions, while also causing some drama along the way, similar to me

Do you promise to be active, send confessionals and attend tribal if you are cast?: Yes
3646 days 17 hours ago
yr_2007
Username:yr_2007
Colour Level:black
Time Zone:indian standard time
Nationality:indian

Other seasons of survivor you have played in: dvmps survivor,laura melins survivor,mr.cools survivor nepal
Best finish: winner

-Strategical/Social/Physical?  social + strategic
-Hero/Villain? hero ofcourse
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly? run it secretly

Why do u think you can win this?: i play to win thats why
What separates you from other castaways?: my determination

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?:
Why?: parvati shallow and ozzy lusth !! parvati is hot and strategic and i luv the way ozzy swims in water hes faster than a fish
Which CBS survivor player do you play most like? cirie fields
Why?: if i say then my strategy would be leaked

Do you promise to be active, send confessionals and attend tribal if you are cast?:yes of course
3645 days 6 hours ago
SurviorFan11
Please fill this application out if you wish to join this season

Username: SurviorFan11
Colour Level: Orange
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Other seasons of survivor you have played in: Adam and Robby's Survivor Season 1
Best finish: Still going on

-Strategical/Social/Physical? Strategical, I like to understand how people think, and try my best to predict what they'll do
-Hero/Villain?  Hero for sure :)
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly? Yes, I'm unassuming but I'm often the one pulling the strings, even if my puppets don't know it

Why do u think you can win this?: I'm a superfan who knows how both people and this game work
What separates you from other castaways?: I want it more

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?: Parvati
Why?: She dominated in Micronesia without anyone knowing it and played Russell in HvV without him knowing it for the entire game. Plus, she perfected every aspect of the game: social, strategic, and physical
Why?: I'm very intelligent and good at challenges

Do you promise to be active, send confessionals and attend tribal if you are cast?: I do!
3641 days 15 hours ago
Loki619
Username: Loki619
Karma 7
Color level:White
Time zone :EST
Nationlism: American

Other seanons None
BEST FINISH NONE

What type of game do you generally play Strategic
   Strategical/Social/Physical? Strategical  That how i will take over the game
Hero/Villain Villain for sure
Utr I am a huge puppet master and everyone is scared

Why do u think you can win this I'm a likeable guy who knows the game
What separates you from other castaway:  I Know how to win

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player; Tony
Why? He made me laugh when he talked llama and was a strategical genius
Who do you Play like? Russel
Why? I can find the idol and can control people

Yes i promise to be active Send confessionals and attend tribal
3641 days 9 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Username:
Time Zone:

Other seasons of survivor you have played in:
Best finish:

-Strategical/Social/Physical?
-Hero/Villain?
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly?

Why do u think you can win this?: I am a new player with a unique strategy
What separates you from other castaways?: I am smart, funny and will hopefully be a challenge threat

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?: Spencer, current season
Why?: Because of his mixture of brains, brawn, and social skills
Why?: Because I also have a mixture of brains, brawn, and social skills

Do you promise to be active, send confessionals and attend tribal if you are cast?: Yes
3641 days 9 hours ago
bearclaw1212
sorry missed a little
Username: bearclaw1212
Colour Level:white
Time Zone: eastern
Nationality: United States

Other seasons of survivor you have played in: None
Best finish: None

-Strategical/Social/Physical?  I will do whatever it takes to win. I will betray deceive and keep each castaway fearing that their fire will be extinguished. I will use my knowledge of psychology to help me farther myself in this game.
-Hero/Villain? Villain
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly? ?
3641 days 7 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
Username: Loyallestrange
Colour Level: Green
Time Zone: CST
Nationality: American (Lana starts playing in the background, hoo, oo, ha oh, ha ooh ah oooh)

Other seasons of survivor you have played in: I aould not even list them all if I tried. Off the top of my head NJKoda, Nick1009, bowling4fun, and tons of others.
Best finish: 2nd

What type of game do you generally play? (Elaborate) I'm not gonna give it away for everyone tosee ;)
-Strategical/Social/Physical? Strategy and social are both equally important I think.
-Hero/Villain? I'd love to say villain because in theory I will do whatever it takes to win and I'm definitely not afraid to make big moves. But in practice, I'm usually more of a hero.
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly? Sadly I'm usually the puppet, never the puppet master. I put my trust into people way too easily and that's usually my downfall.

Why do u think you can win this?: I've come so close so many times before. And I haven't been on tg for the last 3-4 months, I want the first thing to do when I get back to be a win.
What separates you from other castaways?: I'm willing to put lots of work into this game. I've literally spent hours discussing strategy in a Survivor group with just one person one night. I'm willing to put the work in and I hope it pays off.

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?: Ciera Eastin (Blood Vs. Water)
Why?: She was absolutely flawless, a strategic mastermind,and social threat. I mean, anyone who votes her own mother out of a chance to win $1 Million deserves mad credit in my book
Which CBS survivor player do you play most like?: Andrea Boehlke (Redemption Island/Caramoan)
Why?:She was always the one pushing the group to make the unexpected choice, and thinking about every decision from every angle. And putting her trust into people too easily was her downfall in Redemption Island.
3641 days 6 hours ago
tgjack
Username: tgjack
Colour Level:White
Time Zone:AEST
Nationality: Australian

Other seasons of survivor you have played in:None
Best finish: n/a

What type of game do you generally play? (Elaborate) smart, I generally try to make alliances with the weakest players, and target the strongest
-Strategical/Social/Physical? Strategical
-Hero/Villain? hero but I will do anything to win
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly? UTR/ Run the show secretly

Why do u think you can win this?: Because I think out of the box
What separates you from other castaways?: My strategy, I love a underdog.

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?: Kass
Why?: She is very smart, I love her intelligence. She played hard and smart. And she was hounded for that. She was obviously the smartest player on Cayagan and maybe in all of survivor history
Which CBS survivor player do you play most like? Brenda
Why?: I'm very nice and caring but I'm willing to backstab you. I believe I player just as smart and hard as her and I'm just as much of a physical threat too.

Do you promise to be active, send confessionals and attend tribal if you are cast?: yes I promise.
3639 days 18 hours ago
bwburke94
Username: bwburke94
Colour Level: Light Green (as of tomorrow)
Time Zone: US Eastern

Other seasons of survivor you have played in: Too many to count.
Best finish: 1st (three times), 2nd (twice, both 4-3), 4th (three times)

-Strategical/Social/Physical?: Strategic. By now, I know how to split the vote and how to manipulate the vote count.
-Hero/Villain?: Former villain, now a hero.
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly?: Depends on how the game is going. But if I run the show, word's getting out that I'm running it.

Why do u think you can win this?: I haven't won in almost two years, but I always come close.
What separates you from other castaways?: I'm willing to make moves for both myself and my allies.

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?: Rob Cesternino
Why?: Probably the best player to never win - Fairplay is in second place for me.
Which CBS survivor player do you play most like?: Rob Cesternino
Why?: I'm loyal to a point, but I'm willing to backstab people if I need to.

Do you promise to be active, send confessionals and attend tribal if you are cast?: Yes.
3639 days 7 hours ago
RobbNotRob
Username: RobbNotRob
Colour Level: White
Time Zone: EST

Other seasons of survivor you have played in: N/A
Best finish: N/A

-Strategical/Social/Physical?   A mix of strategic and social. I am loyal to one group, but I am willing and able to recruit votes and bring the numbers to my side.
-Hero/Villain?  Hopefully a hero, but there's only one way to find out XD
-UTR/Threat/Run the show secretly?  I want to run the show secretly and keep my name off of everybody's mind

Why do u think you can win this?: I think I can win because nobody knows what to expect from me. I've never played before and that may put a target on my back, but I'm ready to prove people wrong if that is the case.
What separates you from other castaways?: Again, I'm new. I'm eager to learn and I'm ready to go do what I hope I do best.

Who is your favorite CBS survivor player?: Yul Kwon
Why?: Strategic, social, likable, found idols... Probably the most underrated winner of all time
Which CBS survivor player do you play most like?: Spencer Bledsoe
Why?: Even if my back is against the wall, I will not stop trying to keep the target off my back and I will find a way to pull the strings around camp so that my target goes home.

Do you promise to be active, send confessionals and attend tribal if you are cast?: Yes I promise
3636 days 9 hours ago
joeyverri
Username joeyverri
Karma 12
Color level white
Time zone est
Gender male
Nationally American
I'm strategic
I'm a hero
Threat I want them to be scared of me
I'm a mystery I could take out the strongest player or I could be backslabbing
I will be active

open group

Gallie's Survivor 1: Samoa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!