This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Redemption Island-ONLY CHALLENGE!

Topic » Redemption Island-ONLY..

3773 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Come on in Ekata Tribe! *Ekata tribe walks in*
Well all 5 of you have made it to Day 31. You have only 8 days remaining in this game. At the Survivor Auction, Archer bought himself information in the game. The information included telling him that the jury would vote in someone into the game at final 5. The 2 people who received the most votes would compete in a duel, with the winner returning to the game (without any safety nets).
The people from Ponderosa were taken away from those luxuries the day after they entered and unbeknownst to y'all, they have been living like real Survivors, at the old Gond camp, living off of only a machete, flint pot and bag of rice to survive. So Ponderosa was a one day retreat for them, almost like a brief reward. But now, they have a chance to return to the game.
Just to confirm, this twist was planned pre-season, and we couldn't change it, even after complaints of too many twists. We will make sure to have fewer twists next season, but still some twists.

After all 4 votes were tallied, there was a tie:
2 votes Archer
1 vote Ilikebugs
1 vote WitZ

So today, there will be a 3-way duel. The winner of this challenge RETURNS TO THE GAME AND LIVES WITH THE EKATA TRIBE. The other 2 people who lose the truel, and the rest of the jury will return to Ponderosa for the rest of the season. This is the final twist of the season which will allow someone to return! After this challenge, there will be 6 people remaining, and they will have to fight it out to make final tribal council and have a shot at winning SURVIVOR INDIA.
So let's get to it! I'll now bring in the 3 competitors for today's truel *watches as Ilikebugs, Witz and Archer enter the arena*.
Today, all 3 of you have one last shot to return to the game. Even when you return, there is no safety net. You could quite possibly be revolving-doored. But at least you can get a shot now to return on you quest for the title of SOUL SURVIVOR!

All 3 of you must post what time works to do this challenge tomorrow or tonight if that works.
3773 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
I will explain the rules of the truel before the truel starts
3773 days 10 hours ago
Archerskyfire
But shouldn't I win if I got two votes?
3773 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
it was always gonna be duel for the 2 people who got the most votes, but since there was a tie for the second person, it is a 3 person duel-a.k.a. truel
3773 days 10 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Fine..... Lol
3773 days 9 hours ago
WitZ
Here
3773 days 9 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
read the instructions WitZ! Post a time that works for you!
3773 days 8 hours ago
WitZ
6-10pm EST as long as you tell me long in advance so I know how early I have to get up...
3773 days 8 hours ago
Ilikebugs
after 6:00pm
3773 days 8 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
okay, so tomorrow at 7 PM EST will be the Redemption Island Duel, hosted by one of the 2 hosts
3773 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
K then. Good luck to the rest of you :)
3772 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
wtf. bugs and witz and archer u all lied.
3772 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Check in Starts now (Archer, WitZ and Bugs need to come and compete)
3772 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
Here
3772 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
1/3 here
3772 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
*prays no one shows and i win by default :p*

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!