This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3778 days 16 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
*watches Ekata tribe enter*
Welcome! The 8 of you have survived a long time of Survivor and you are close to the end. But this game isn't over. Today you are playing for immunity once again. I'll take the necklaces back from Ilikebugs and Rydog200. *takes necklaces back*. *throws one necklace to the side and puts the other necklace on the rack* Today only 1 immunity necklace is up for grabs. For today's challenge, you will be playing a game of "Hot Potato". This is a very fun and easy challenge which requires speed and strategy. One person will win immunity. In addition, the person that wins immunity will need to choose 2 out of the other 7 to receive a detailed clue to the hidden immunity idol. Idols can be played up until the tribal council where five people remain, on Virtual Day 36.
To add a twist, today is also the LAST TIME where you can receive vague clues for sending confessionals. Starting next episode you can only receive idol clues from twists during the challenge. I did this because several of you are already on the number section and I don't provide clues to the numbers for sending confessionals so it is being pointless to give out vague clues for the person cuz nobody really needs them anymore.
The winner of this challenge is guaranteed a one in 7 shot at winning this game. This is definitely worth playing for as nobody is safe anymore and idols can be lurking to get you blindsided.

Challenge is Friday night at 8 PM EST and this challenge will last about 15-30 minutes. (either Basketball or myself will host, but which one is tbd)
3777 days 11 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Important info: Dinosauro27 who was just voted out, was in possession of a hidden immunity idol but did not play it. As a result, that idol is worthless and another idol has been rehidden.
3776 days 18 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Here are the rules for the challenge:
Someone will start with the potato, and when Basketball says GO, they will post *throws potato to ___ (another player's name)* Then that player throws it to another player by posting the sane thing-*throws potato to ___(another player's name_*. After a certain amount of time (varying each round), Basketball will say STOP and the person in possession of the potato is out (in other words, whoever had just been passed to, but hadn't passed it to anyone else before the host posted STOP). So the next round begins with the same rules as the round before, but with one less player, as someone has just been eliminated. Once there are 2 people remaining, you keep passing back and forth between each other until Basketball posts STOP. The person who was holding the potato in the final 2 is out and the other player wins immunity.

Ask any questions here?
Basketball is hosting at 8 PM EST FRIDAY (tonight)
3776 days 9 hours ago
Basketball200
check in
3776 days 9 hours ago
rydog200
here
3776 days 9 hours ago
Ilikebugs
you didnt mail me!
3776 days 9 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Here
3776 days 9 hours ago
Basketball200
Oh I thought I did sorry
3776 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
I'm eating cake, let me shove it down
3776 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
here
3776 days 8 hours ago
Basketball200
We'll wait 5 more minutes
3776 days 8 hours ago
Basketball200
Does everyone understand the rules
3776 days 8 hours ago
rydog200
yup
3776 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
yes I understand the rules
3776 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
is it for ppl checked in? and if so can u post names of eeveryone here lol
3776 days 8 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Yes

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!