This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2019: Battle of Class: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2019: Battle of Class:..

1780 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
um yes  slipped over to Vegas and got some more goodies
1780 days 6 hours ago
FireX
@Boyritos-- how challenging was it to literally RUN the season?

I cant speak on the alliance as a whole just on my point of view but it was not easy at all. There was so much planning that needed to be done as well as the effort in comps which btw after doing back to back Endurance comps i was so drained. As well as the time needed to keep people on board with a gameplan. I had a lot of paranoid ppl aka honey who def had to be calmed down and then the people in boyritos were always worried. Not only did we have a rival side but some of our OWN ALLIES wanted to turn on us. Not to @ anyone but john had his week(which did not turn me away as he was someone i wanted to go to the end with and i am glad we talked it out) then we had Dylan and Patrick flip. I mean patrick still flipped despite us saving him with veto like wtf. Then with dylan i honestly belive he just wanted to show he had what it took to be a real player. Despite making F2 he still felt he had more to prove which i can respect that.

Anddddd then logan. I want to address that i figured he was gonna flip. Im srry but the boyritos were on call and when i saw yandere and chanelle not going after him thats all i needed dto read between the lines and i got ppl to take him out. The fact is logan makes Finals if he had just stayed loyal. He overplayed himself

So with all that it was not easy but the REAL ones made finals cause we KEPT our word.
1780 days 6 hours ago
FireX
The all boys alliance was gross, do u really think a single alliance dominating the whole game is good tv? No it's not, it's boring. Prob the worst season ever

Looks at S5 when it was ok for the female alliance to do so... But not for the guys to do so? I aint @ing you but id love to know how its fine for 1 gender and not the other

Im not saying its not boring TV as your 100% right about that. Sadley thats what i banked on lmao but no your right about the viewers standpoint.
1780 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Like ik your gonna say that yall all wanted to win but the guys was mostly rookies based vs a all vet female alliance(that still scares me to this day Lmaooo)
1780 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Compare these finals 2s.

~Season 4: Fresh Meat~
Winner: Adelaide (adeleadele)
Runner-Up: Jayson (BrainJak)

~Season 5: Bad Blood~
Winner: Daphne (Jameslu)
Runner-Up: Adelaide (adeleadele)

~Season 6: Battle of Class~
Winner: X (FireX)
Runner-Up: Yoshi (myiel)

We can obviously tell which one is the weakest pair.

STRONGEST

1st adel and Daphne
2nd X and Yoshi
3rd Adel and Jayson
1780 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Omg adel the only one saying relevent shit Jssjsjdjdhdbejdjzjd
1780 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Question to the boys:

Why did none of you make any effort with me?

Cause u never made a REAL effort to me till you were on the block the week you left. Ily as  person and i cherish the time we had as a showmance but u never trued to wirk with the guys. If u had day 1 come to me you would have made ut far probs finals cause you do have major popularity but for me Personally it was lack of talk and i ALSO found u a huge threat. I can admit that. No need to lie.
1780 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Malachi the boys alliance formed late week 1/early week 2 you didnt know shit

I do like u Malachi but Dylan is right that it formed late week 1 and became a thing week 2. I was so out if the loop week 1 i mean granted i had immunity BUT when i saw i had no idea what was going on i was motivated to get some of the guys together lmaoo
1780 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
I Love that some people are gloating that they got single digits and trashing others that got double digits, when some of the people that made finals did absolutely nothing hence why they made the final cuz they were not threats and did nothing to win the game, while some people who are in those double digits actually tried but they were a threat and got out, so a placement does not judge how well u played the game. just saying.
1780 days 6 hours ago
FireX
OH ACTUALLY CAN WE PLEASE CALL OUT CAM FOR BEING A TOTAL SHEEP AND LIKE IDK BASICALLY BB19 RAVEN?

RAVEN(DYLAN) CALLING CAM BB19 RAVEN WHEN HIS USERNAME HAS RAVEN IN IT

I died at this
1780 days 6 hours ago
FireX
I agree with that adele i do think a lot of players got double digets that tried all their hardest but i feel like once there were 2 sides that no matter what there were gonna be people who looked like they were trying and just failed.
1780 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Def brings a good point tho
1780 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay the OG Queen of BBUK is here.
And the Reigning Champion is here to give the Crown to King X.
Congrats on the win, buddy! <3
The past 3 seasons winners are an ELITE status, Adelaide, Daphne and X.

Okay now down to my thoughts about this season, not trying to take away credit from X, he played a fantastic game but when you're in a cast with idiots it doesn't mean much? Like even Jae would vouch that players have said they are willing to lose against X, like wtf did you come here for? 2nd place? DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS. Overall, one of the worst seasons of BBUK, but the winner was a well deserved winner. Just sucks that no one will remember this season for anything other than X and his sheep.

Yoshi, you clearly don't play to win. The fact that you're saying you want to beat the best in the end, yes is understandable but dumb af, this game is about making smart game moves and getting rid of big threats in order to ENSURE a win, hence why you lost because you were afraid and too weak to make a big move. You getting the Host's Choice Award is a big joke.

Nicole and Aimee 100% deserved the Player of the Season award. Although I kinda do lean more onto Nicole since she was more active and played the game strong, sad she got 15th :/.

Dylan, who is the best winner?
It best be me lmao.

ALSO CAN THESE DUMB ASS RUMOURS ABOUT ME AND AIMEE BEING TWINS FUCK OFF BC WE ARE NOT TWINS.

Lastly, this final 2 pairing is weak, but not as weak as Season 3s.

X, you definitely deserved this win, you played one hella game, had everyone be your sheep and mad respect.

Why I dislike this season amongst others, is because no one other than X tried to win and make moves, well there was Nicole who played fantastic as well.
Like Logan, kept thinking he's some strategic mastermind and welp he had no numbers because his social game is one of the weakest. He always want to wait to make a move and Y'ALL THAT MOVE NEVER HAPPENED LMAOOOOO.

Nopalito. Boy I LIVE FOR YOUR CONFESSIONALS, THE BEST.

I need to restate the fact that X winning is great and everything but it was one of the most predictable and boring seasons EVER. Case closed.
1780 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
adeleadele
I Love that some people are gloating that they got single digits and trashing others that got double digits, when some of the people that made finals did absolutely nothing hence why they made the final cuz they were not threats and did nothing to win the game, while some people who are in those double digits actually tried but they were a threat and got out, so a placement does not judge how well u played the game. just saying.

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK.
1780 days 5 hours ago
Jasoi
LMAO

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!