This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1293 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Walks in
1293 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

... SCOTT! Congratulations, Scott! You, a former winner, are putting major respect on your name. You are now a 2-time finalist, and you will battle it out to become the winner of BBUK: All Stars!
1293 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
*Claps* Congrats scott
1293 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
grats Scott *hugs Scott*
1293 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Well grats Scott
1293 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
Scott, please select who you would like to join you in the final. You get to choose 1 person, and that person will become the 2nd finalist of BBUK: All Stars.

You have 2 minutes.
1293 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
I feel like we all deserved to make it this far so no hard feelings.

I'm gonna pick Megan, strictly out of loyalty. She was the only one who didn't nominate me last round and has stuck with me most throughout the game from the three of you.
1293 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
*Gives scott a hug* Thanks Scott
1293 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
grats Megan
1293 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
SCOTT has chosen MEGAN to join him in the Final.

Congratulations, MEGAN! You are a finalist of BBUK: All Stars.

You now have 2 minutes to decide the last finalist this season: Logan or Lorenzo.

Whoever you do not choose will immediately be evicted from the house, and they will become the final member of the jury.
1293 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Grats megan
1293 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
*cries*
1293 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
Boys, You've both played amazing this season, Your both big personalities and this is one of the most hardest decisions ever, because recently i've got to know both of you quite well, But the person i've chosen knows the game in and out, So i've decided to choose.......Logan
1293 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
No hard feeling. Good luck guys
1293 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
Sorry lorezno, No hard feelings *Sighs*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!